Princess Wine Bottle Package Availability

IECalCruiser

Does anyone know if Princess offers the Wine Packages for Tahiti or any South Pacific Cruises?
Package was offered on the Ocean's 02/08/13 - 10 day South Pacific cruise. But that is the only response I had.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I did not see the Star listed anywhere. Anyone have experience with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We bought the Gold 10 bottle package on Star on our Hawaiian cruise last April (2014). It was offered by our waiters on our second night.

Thanks, how much?

This was the price on the Royal in October 2014:

Note: A 15% gratuity is added to all package prices (like any other bar purchase).

Silver Package (wines up to $29 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $161 (average of $23 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $210 (average of $21 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $240 (average of $20 per bottle)

Gold Package (wines up to $45 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $217 (average of $31 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $290 (average of $29 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $336 (average of $28 per bottle)

This was the price on the Royal in October 2014:

Note: A 15% gratuity is added to all package prices (like any other bar purchase).

Silver Package (wines up to $29 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $161 (average of $23 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $210 (average of $21 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $240 (average of $20 per bottle)

Gold Package (wines up to $45 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $217 (average of $31 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $290 (average of $29 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $336 (average of $28 per bottle)

Appreciate it!

Are 5 bottle wine pkgs. offered on 7 night sailings on the Crown ?
Although when tested initially there were 5 bottle packages and they were offered on 7 day cruises, that is not the case with the current program. Only 7, 10 and 12 bottle packages are offered on cruises 10 days or longer. If your experience anything else that is not the norm.

Are you still able to take a partial bottle with you after dinner to another venue? Do they frown upon this? We've only done the wine package once when it was first introduced and they did allow you to "take out," however they always looked at you a little funny when you walked into crooners etc with a bottle under your arm :-)

Are you still able to take a partial bottle with you after dinner to another venue? Do they frown upon this? We've only done the wine package once when it was first introduced and they did allow you to "take out," however they always looked at you a little funny when you walked into crooners etc with a bottle under your arm :-)

We either let them keep it until the next night of we take it. There have been times when they stored it and when we went to a bar that evening they went and retrieved it. Seems like too much extra work to do that though. :)

We either let them keep it until the next night of we take it. There have been times when they stored it and when we went to a bar that evening they went and retrieved it. Seems like too much extra work to do that though. :)

Based on the coffee card's statement that it's "valid at all dining locations" but not in any bar or from room service, you had a very accommodating bar server. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

I saw it but I didn't dare question it. Thought it was code or something. :eek:

Thanks...it was a nice surprise that after a couple of hours my "oops" didn't generate a correction giving me a chance to correct my mistake. :o :o :o

OMG...that'll teach me to not post before a cup of coffee in the morning..."wine" card. :o

I saw it but I didn't dare question it. Thought it was code or something. :eek:

I thought it was some new program that Frank found out about.....:D:D:D

Bob