Do WOW credits ever show up on your booking?

bobinfl

I have a booking from a WOW sale and also one from the current special that have on-board credits associated with them. However, there is no evidence showing in either that there is a credit forthcoming.

Other than calling them, is there any way to know for sure that it will be there when I board or do I just have to have faith that it will be?

I have a booking from a WOW sale and also one from the current special that have on-board credits associated with them. However, there is no evidence showing in either that there is a credit forthcoming.

Other than calling them, is there any way to know for sure that it will be there when I board or do I just have to have faith that it will be?

Wait a couple of weeks after you booked, and then request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. If you booked with a travel agent, they must make the request on your behalf. The OBC does not show up on Royal's web site.

Wait a couple of weeks after you booked, and then request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. If you booked with a travel agent, they must make the request on your behalf. The OBC does not show up on Royal's web site.

Bob, thanks for your reply. So it seems that the only way to confirm is to call and have them send a fresh copy of the booking confirmation. I have the original confirmation, but there is no mention of the credit. Appreciate your help.

Bob, thanks for your reply. So it seems that the only way to confirm is to call and have them send a fresh copy of the booking confirmation. I have the original confirmation, but there is no mention of the credit. Appreciate your help.

Yes, calling is the only way I know of to get a written confirmation of Royal OBC. It also seems like it takes their system some time (a week or two) to scan bookings and add OBC, hence the delay.

I just had that happen where it wasn't on there from last March's WOW sale even after requesting a new copy. They even told me "oh it doesn't show up until a couple weeks before you board". To which I pulled out the email and read them the fine print and they had to get it corrected and resent.

Archived