Jewel suite question

True Texan

We are planning our Panama Canal cruise on the Jewel and have narrowed it down to 10166 or 10164. I think I have read somewhere that that 10166 has a larger balcony. Can anyone help me?

It is only a smidge bigger. In all the descriptions, they both have 357 square feet including the balcony.

The rooms are identical I have stayed in 10166 on the Pearl and loved it, however I think that 10164 would be better - the balcony is just a smidge smaller due to the rounding of the deck on the end. But it has only one shared wall and you have the ability to look around the corner abit. The people next to us (in 64) were leaning over the rail a bit and taking wonderful side photos in Alaska.

In hindsight I wish I had taken 64 when I had the chance - but I went with the larger balcony. Next time it will be the end suite for me.

One more quick thing - 64's entry door is in its own private hallway, while 66's door is closer to the intersection of the main and cross halls.

I will be Sailing on the Jewel the week of Feb 17 in rm 10164. I was on the CTN last weekend and checked the location of my room. I'm so happy I picked 10164. It's in the corner, very private. I was actually able to go into room 10666 to get an idea of the room. I liked the location of 10164. All the rooms AFT are private back there and no foot traffic but I'm happy I picked a corner suite. I've seen many posts that the corner suites are the best to get.

Archived