TV Channels on Celebrity Millenium in Alaska

stevehank

My wife and I will be on the Northbound cruise in Alaska on the Celebrity Millenium that departs on June 7th. We are both huge hockey fans and the Stanley Cup playoffs will be going on during that time, most likely the Conference or Stanley Cup Finals.

The games will most likely be on NBC or NBC Sports Network. I am wondering what channels are available in our cabin on our TV or if they will be showing the games in a bar or area on the ship. Given that we are sailing in US waters, I wondered if we would get the networks. If anyone has a full channel list that they could post, it would be greatly appreciated. I tried to search the forums, but the information that was found was 4 to 5 years old.

Thanks,

Steve

Generally, if the sport is not on ESPN (or sometimes international ESPN depending on location) you are not likely to get it onboard. On occasion, we have requested that games on other channels be put on the TV. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't, but it certainly never hurts to ask. We have asked at Guest Relations, and they pass the message along to the media manager (not sure of his/her exact title). When it doesn't work, I often wonder if the message ever got to the right place. Sometimes they are hampered by what is (or is not) available on the satellite feed that they use. This is a pretty big event, so you might be successful asking them to put it on, presuming it comes through on their feed.

Archived