Question for "bgood"

Martha B.

As I booked a car/driver for Sept. 1st to pick us up in Cork City it "crossed" my mind that the Pride just may be docked in Cobh (Queenstown) and NOT Cork City. Do you have information on this? The driver will pick up 4 of us for a day of leisure touring~~~~ down the Coastal Highway (that's a matter of opinion...last time I was there the "Highway" resembled a wide shepard's path.....hahaha) to Bantry and Kinsale......the most scenic area of Ireland! I love this drive as tour bus's can not travel this road! They must travel the "Ring of Kerry"~~~~

Thank you in advance!

MB

Schedule shows Cork city, Martha, and they usually show Cobh if it's Cobh. The good news is that you'll have Monday and Tuesday to let them know if it should change for some reason. I'd count on Cork. Sounds like a lovely day.

bgood

Come go with us! Yes, it's going to be a fun day. I've hired Deasy's car services to pick us up and we can decide where and when we want to stop for a "pint"~~~~ We must tarry awhile in Ballydehob! Many thanks for the information as to the docking pier.

My Wexford cousin's, the Kelly's, will meet us in Dublin and we'll all enjoy merrymaking with the Irish "relates!"

Thank you again!

MB

Archived