Pride-07/18

I know you must be very excited.....Norm2 was on this voyage last year as was Mr. & Mrs. B. from London. They all raved about the itinerary,especially St. Petersburg.

Captain T.T. will board in London......if you haven't sailed with him, you are in for a treat!We all enjoyed him so much on our March "All Stars" Crossing. He was a real STAR with his warmth, wit and charm!

Bon Voyage and have a great cruise!

MB

YES, Captain Leif is a grrrreat and fun Captain.......Captain Tonis T. has been his Staff Captain for several years and Mother and I had sailed with them many times......but on our last March "Hall of Fame" crossing, we Pride sailors witnessed Captain Sorensen's metamorphosis! We all saw what an absolutely delightful and fun fellow he truly is.......a very polished Officer, but also,a charming gentleman who loves to have fun~~~and he fit "right in" with all of "us free spirits" on board!

My favorite toast before dinner is: "The best Islands in the world are those that float and move.....their names are, The Legend, The Pride and The Spirit!" Salute!

MB

Archived