RR what u think? two below

stevedeccaman

advice plse RR wife is 50 + ten in March done all Thomson ships apart from the good Ship

ps she loves dancing

what u think prices bearing in mind locations etc

Stevie

Cruise: 13-Mar-13

Limassol, Cyprus West

13 Nights

1 x Deck 5/6 Inside

Port of Call:

Limassol , Ship At Sea , Rhodes Town , Kusadasi , Mykonos Town , Athens , Katakolon , Corfu Town , Ship At Sea , Naples , Rome , Ajaccio , Mahon , Palma

Price includes:

13 night cruise

All Inclusive

Return flights

Coach transfers

Per

Person:

£875

Total Price:

£1750

Online Savings :

£1120

From To Date Depart Arrive Duration Stops Airline

Manchester Paphos Wed 13-Mar-13 12:00 18:45 4hr 45mins Direct Thomson Airways

Palma Mallorca Manchester Tue 26-Mar-13 18:35 20:20 2hr 45mins Direct Thomson Airways

Hurry, only 7 seats left

Hurry, only 7 seats left

Close

This shows how many seats are available for this holiday at the moment.

There may be other seats available for different holiday durations. We may also occasionally put more seats on sale at a later date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruise Details Change flight

Loading cruise details...

Cruise: 26-Mar-13

Palma, Majorca

7 Nights

1 x Deck 5/6 Inside

Port of Call:

Palma , Ship At Sea , Ajaccio , Rome , Livorno , Toulon , Barcelona , Palma

Price includes:

7 night cruise

All Inclusive

Return flights

Coach transfers

Per

Person:

£620

Total Price:

£1240

Online Savings :

£650

If I had the Holiday allowance ..would go on both :D

I don't think the prices will change much on the good ship, 1st cruise is the repositioning leg (will they be rusty) only getting better with the weeks following.

second one, nice itinerary.

As for the good wife 50 + 10 ....she will be the youngest one on board :eek:

Joking lol, they have some marvellous dancing lessons on board (especially in rough weather) :D

Enjoy it.

RR

Hello Steve :) can I just say it will be Good Friday in Rome 29th March

(thinking of crowds/getting around) :eek:

Carole

And then there's all the Pope stuff! This is the cruise I keep going back to,,26th March,,I just cannot make that final decision though,,then someone on here makes a comment about rough seas etc and I wonder if it's a good idea. I wouldn't really like it too rough,,it's a bit scary. Decisions decisions.

I would go for the repositioning itinerary its fabulous!! but don't expect the weather to be hot...i did the research for this as we fancied it ourselves and the temps are likely to be 16/17 degs most places....and some of the holiday places will still be out of season so quiet...we have holidayed in Cyprus at beginning of March and it was warm and sunny.

Excellent price for 13 nights.... if you go for this one try and get as near to midships as poss for a more comfortable ride if its choppy!!:)

I would go for the repositioning itinerary its fabulous!! but don't expect the weather to be hot...i did the research for this as we fancied it ourselves and the temps are likely to be 16/17 degs most places....and some of the holiday places will still be out of season so quiet...we have holidayed in Cyprus at beginning of March and it was warm and sunny.

Excellent price for 13 nights.... if you go for this one try and get as near to midships as poss for a more comfortable ride if its choppy!!:)

I agree with you Jenny, about the weather that is, so we've just booked the Majesty for the 1st March. After not going abroad for almost a year we really need the best chance of sunshine and the price just dropped. Also no Agadir which is a bonus. Hopefully everyone onboard will be a bit happier by then.

Don't let me put anyone off the IE though, any other year and we would have taken the chance. Good itinerary, AI included and a good price. Just remember to pay and book a cabin midships, we made the mistake of having a cabin near the front in the Med. and we were tossed around all week while midships was quite stable. Well worth paying the fee.:):)

Jan

Cappers, been on 14 cruises to date on the good ship and can count on one hand (surprising) how many rough days we had over the years.

Just do it...you know you want to :D

I do I do I do..I really do! It's a case of deciding whether I would prefer to suffer 4 hours flying to Tenerife for the Majesty and more chance of sunshine out there (and Madeira is tempting us) or only a quick hop to Palma but probably a week's worth of rocking and rolling around the med! We usually go to Benidorm and I know what to expect there but my flipping husband wants to go somewhere else,,we always go to Benidorm for Easter,,I'm going to have to divorce him I think ;) ROFL

Hi ekco :) which month were you on IE? With rough sea in mind I booked cabin 6060 which is near the middle.. will be taking enough stugeron along never travel without them.

The middle should be ok. We've been on twice, once in the Canaries in March where we were on deck 9 midships. It was only rough on the night across from La Palma to Funchal, which I believe is par for the course there. I took Stugeron and OH just used the wrist bands which don't work for me, we find the best thing is to lie horizontally on the bed for an hour and the worst is to walk about the ship. The second time was in July in the Med. on the day at sea across to Corsica, I was surprised at that but we were at the front on Deck 8 and it pitched and rolled a lot more than midships. We went for a meal in the Oasis on Deck 5 and had no movement there at all. We couldn't believe the difference when we went back to the cabin. It all depends on the person though, I don't suffer as much as OH.:):)

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

We were on a cruise over Easter and couple of years ago. In Naples and in Rome, everywhere was free to get into. We did all the Rome bits except for St Peters which had a huge queue (it was Wednesday) and we got the Vesuviana to Herculaneum which is a fab place and even better for free!

Archived