What is this ship at Port of Miami?

Fydlstyx

This ship is docked at POM right now. It looks very small compared to the mammoth cruise ships. Does anyone know what ship it is?

Darn it. I can't make the pic appear. I took a screen shot and put it on FB, made it public and pasted the link, but it will not show up. :(

Discovered it was the Seven Seas Navigator. Now I am off to Google and see what she is all about. :-) If I could delete this thread, I would. I can't, so I will share a pic of her with you now that I have found one that works.

showphoto.aspx?mmsi=311050600&imo=9064126

It is a Regent ship but not sure which one

I see you found your answer ;)

Yes, thank you.

I am on their website now. The fares are a lot, but if you add up everything that is included, it sounds pretty awesome!

From their website: FARES INCLUDE FREE Roundtrip Air*, FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions, FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package**, FREE Beverages including fine wines and premium spirits, FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities, FREE Ground Transfers, FREE In-suite mini-bar replenished daily, FREE 24-hour room service, and much more.

Ooooh. I wanna! :)

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but as the name on the bow of the ship says "Seven Seas Navigator" my guess would be that the ship is the "Seven Seas Navigator". And I think the operative word is "included"...not "free".

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but as the name on the bow of the ship says "Seven Seas Navigator" my guess would be that the ship is the "Seven Seas Navigator". And I think the operative word is "included"...not "free".

Well you do sound sarcastic ;)

When the OP first posted he did not have the photo enlarged at the time & you could not see the name on the bow

That is why he edited his post & said he wished he could delete it

Yes, thank you.

I am on their website now. The fares are a lot, but if you add up everything that is included, it sounds pretty awesome!

Ooooh. I wanna! :)

Yes it is an all inclusive line in the Luxury category

If you read my message you would see that the photograph was added after I found out the name of the ship. I also did not say ANYTHING was free. I said included. The text was from the website. Which I ALSO said in the message.

I cannot believe how downright nasty people have gotten on these boards. It is a shame.

Well you do sound sarcastic ;)

When the OP first posted he did not have the photo enlarged at the time & you could not see the name on the bow

That is why he edited his post & said he wished he could delete it

Thank you. The pic I actually took a screen shot of didn't show the name. :)

It sounds nice, but too foofoo for me - I could never afford it. Bet the food is fabulous! OP, I think you can report the post to the mods and have the thread deleted, but, just ignore the snark, you explained yourself completely and treated us all to a lovely picture,;)

You might enjoy this small ship

sorry I do not know how to make it larger

That looks like one of the so-called "R" ships of Oceania Lines. These ships hold around 680 passengers and we love the design. There were originally 8 identical ships operated by Renaissance Lines named R1 through R8. When the ship went bankrupt soon after the 9-11 downturn, their small ships were snatched up by several lines. Some are now with Azamara, Oceania, Princess and more. For those of us who love smaller ship cruising these are wonderful vessels.

Hank

Cool post OP....we needed some levity and diversions around here

Off to check all of the FREE/Included offerings, the pricing, and just HOW luxurious this ship is

Find us another - what is this ship :D:rolleyes:

Hahaha. I have been amusing myself with the port webcams for several days now. If I can determine where the ship is on the map, there is a clickable thing that shows what ship it is, where it is registered, and even where it has been. The trick is figuring out where exactly the ship is sitting in the port, relative to the clickable map!

Hahaha. I have been amusing myself with the port webcams for several days now. If I can determine where the ship is on the map, there is a clickable thing that shows what ship it is, where it is registered, and even where it has been. The trick is figuring out where exactly the ship is sitting in the port, relative to the clickable map!

Well you have to have something to do on these cold winter days :D

Have fun

Archived