NZ wins WEB Oscar

KiwiIan

Just heard today that the official New Zealand Toursim web site has been voted number 1 tourism website in the world [the Osacrs of the WWW]. Its a great place to start research for your NZ visit so check it out at www.newzealand.com and you will certainly be tempted to book that cruise with an NZ content.:)

KiwiIan,

Great site! Too bad I didn't know about it when I went to NZ about 8 years ago. However, we did have a great time in the north island. Napier was a real highlight for me, being a fan of cities and beautiful architecture.

The Visitors Center in Rotorua was by far, the very best tourist information center I've ever been in!

Jane

KiwiIan,

Great site! Too bad I didn't know about it when I went to NZ about 8 years ago. However, we did have a great time in the north island. Napier was a real highlight for me, being a fan of cities and beautiful architecture.

The Visitors Center in Rotorua was by far, the very best tourist information center I've ever been in!

Jane

Yes, Napier is also one of our great favourites, not only is it the Art Deco capital of NZ[we think in the world] but is close to some of the best wineries in NZ. If anyone is going to this area they must try and visit The Mission, its a real gem, with such a great location, amazing wines and such a perfect setting. Another winery next door is Church Road, great too, then there are the 18 or more wineries all within about 20kms, spoilt for choice or what.

There are some great ART DECO walks around the town, hosted by the Napier Art Deco society, good value and a real insight into this architectural style and why Napier is the way it is. The best building we think is the Wills Cigarette factory which is a little way out of the town centre but well worth the visit. For more info check out the visitor information centre in napier at www.hawkesbaynz.com

The information centre in Rotorua is even better now, agin try www.rotoruanz.com

Come again, things have changed since 8 years ago.

Archived