If Carnival goes bye-bye what then?

MissMeggieMurphy

I feel perfectly safe cruising with Carnival. :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

+1 Cruising is incredibly safe. Carnival is actually very safe compared to the other lines.

Costa has had tons of problems (Concordia, Allegra, etc) and they are still sailing

You may not have sailed on Carnival ships but you certainly support CARNIVAL CORP! As a stockholder, thank you!

Thanks back:). We are Princess cruisers, but not as of late, but the stock holder benefit is great. I have no intention of selling my stock.

I am looking at selling my RCI stock, once it price goes back up.;)

As stated before: "I have held shares in Carnival Corp for the past several years. I have no intention of selling those shares nor do I intend to abandon cruising with Carnival - both have been good to me over the years."

I have had Carnival Corp share for over 10 years, I have just finished my 25th Carnival Cruise, I have had 9 Cunard Cruises, I have had 3 Princess Cruises. I have 3 more Carnival Cruies booked for this year.

NO, Carnival Cruise Line OR Carnival Corp will go out of line.

Where did you get this?

Believe thread began because of how the media portrayed CARNIVAL and the rants of others in various threads. It seems to all come down to which cruise line is the personal preference of the author of the post, much like fans rooting for or against a particular sports team.

To be sure, CARNIVAL CORP is strong and will not be going away. But, isn't the real question here why is CARNIVAL so dispised by some who write posts in cc? Rhetorical, yes, but worth investigating? Perhaps.

But, isn't the real question here why is CARNIVAL so dispised by some who write posts in cc? Rhetorical, yes, but worth investigating? Perhaps.

Not worth investigating but I see no reason for folks to get emotional about their pet brand. Not enough to investigate as there is nothing you can do anyway.

Like another poster mentioned, the OP seems to be just being overly dramatic about it.

Archived