Not Triumph, Snorkels for purchase

Wrinks22

I will be sailing on the Ecstasy next week.

I was wondering if the gift shop sold snorkels.

How much do they cost.

Can anyone suggest a shore excursion at freeport? We were looking at one not through the cruise line where they bus you to a hotel and you pay for the grounds, Pirate Cay perhaps?

How much do they cost.

Can anyone suggest a shore excursion at freeport? We were looking at one not through the cruise line where they bus you to a hotel and you pay for the grounds, Pirate Cay perhaps?

I sort of remember the Shore Excursions desk offering ones for $5. I didn't buy any, though.

Saw $5 snorkels on our Inspiration cruise last month. Surprised me as the Channel is very cold this time of year.

How about a sporting goods store? I had to get a corrective mask I saw many sets on sale at our local Sport Chalet.

How much do they cost.

We went to paradise cove not thru carnival last fall if you want to snorkel this is a great place to go you snorkel from the beach walk out to the reef and the snorkeling was awesome

We went to paradise cove not thru carnival last fall if you want to snorkel this is a great place to go you snorkel from the beach walk out to the reef and the snorkeling was awesome

do you have any complaints?

Is it okay for none swimmers?

If you're staying overnight before you cruise, go to sports authority by the port. The ones they have have all the good water deflection so you aren't drinking salt water all day. the ones that you find on the boat, or on shore from what I remember were the cheap ones almost toy like.

Archived