Oasis MDR Menu Order

Long time lurker, first time poster...

I'm trying to find SOLID information as to which menu is served which night in the Oasis MDR. I've found the menus, but just can't find specific information as to which is which night on Oasis. I know all the ships have basically the same menu, but some move nights around.

I'm trying to juggle the MDR, specialty restaurants, and Adventure Ocean dining nights, and would love to do so based on confirmed info rather than what I BELIEVE to be the case.

Can anyone help? Technically it's for the March 16th Western Caribbean sailing.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

I guess it would have been easier to just post this two days ago when I started poking around trying to figure it out myself. :o

EDIT TO ADD: Not to question your information, but the order shows differently for an Oasis Eastern cruise in this thread (assuming that info is correct??):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1791887&highlight=oasis+formal

That thread shows:

Day 1 - Mojo

Day 2 - Saffron

Day 3 - Jasmine

Day 4 - Pimento

Day 5 - Shi ttake

Day 6 - Basil

Day 7 - Pomodoro

??? Thoughts ???

REALLY don't understand why they don't just make this information easy to access on the RCI website. It seems clear that they intentionally keep some of this info difficult to track down.

Thanks!

I guess it would have been easier to just post this two days ago when I started poking around trying to figure it out myself. :o

EDIT TO ADD: Not to question your information, but the order shows differently for an Oasis Eastern cruise in this thread (assuming that info is correct??):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1791887&highlight=oasis+formal

That thread shows:

Day 1 - Mojo

Day 2 - Saffron

Day 3 - Jasmine

Day 4 - Pimento

Day 5 - Shi ttake

Day 6 - Basil

Day 7 - Pomodoro

??? Thoughts ???

REALLY don't understand why they don't just make this information easy to access on the RCI website. It seems clear that they intentionally keep some of this info difficult to track down.

Yes, I would like to know the correct rotation, we are doing Oasis & Allure both Western caribbean and I have a copy of the same rotation as you do for the Eastern, do they change the rotation for Eastern/Western and for the Oasis/Allure???

It's spelled Shiitake. And if you want the menus, I think this thread shows it best.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714824&highlight=new+menu+allure

I don't need spelling help.... The filter blocked it on me when I spelled it correctly so I put a space in between to work around it.

Oops... I put one too many periods in my ellipses. Is that a problem?

Thanks for the link.

Here is one more thread that also has the list I gave you yesterday.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1784054

The link above posted by whataboutport, if you follow it through, seems to have the same order as well.

I know it took me a few various threads before I felt pretty confident I had the correct order. Still not 100% sure as it seems they do change on occasion, but think its been the most common order for the dinners I have seen.

Here is one more thread that also has the list I gave you yesterday.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1784054

The link above posted by whataboutport, if you follow it through, seems to have the same order as well.

I know it took me a few various threads before I felt pretty confident I had the correct order. Still not 100% sure as it seems they do change on occasion, but think its been the most common order for the dinners I have seen.

Thanks. I think going off your list is going to give me enough to make my decisions. I appreciate it.

I don't need spelling help.... The filter blocked it on me when I spelled it correctly so I put a space in between to work around it.

Oops... I put one too many periods in my ellipses. Is that a problem?

Thanks for the link.

Oh really? I'm sorry, it didn't filter mine out at all. It's just I saw two different posts where it wasn't spelled correctly; it's a pet peeve thing of mine. That and shih tzu.

Archived