Price Drop ?

Bases5

You do have to call RCI though to get that adjustment...they will not do it automatically. Or if you booked through a travel agent, they need to call on your behalf. Quite a few from our cruise saw huge $500-$1000 price reductions! What a great feeling! Congrats!

You do have to call RCI though to get that adjustment...they will not do it automatically. Or if you booked through a travel agent, they need to call on your behalf. Quite a few from our cruise saw huge $500-$1000 price reductions! What a great feeling! Congrats!

Thanks for the Info.

How about after finale payment. Is there any options?

I can't do anything since it's after final payment, but there is one JS available on the 3/16 Brilliance for $1159 this morning. Great price! Maybe someone can upgrade.

You can upgrade yourself if the price is the same or less than you paid, or even if the cost is reasonable to do so.

You can upgrade yourself if the price is the same or less than you paid, or even if the cost is reasonable to do so.

I'm already in a JS, and all other suites are sold out. Just thought someone might be able to grab that deal.

If it's before final payment and there is a price drop for your cruise do we have any options for the difference?

Just be aware that certain price are for new bookings only. This most commonly happens on Tuesdays, which is when Royal puts selected sailings on sale. You will not be able to get a price drop on those sale prices. However, you may still be able to get an upgrade with the sale prices, as long as you are paying more money.

During a sale outside of final payment would it be possible to cancel and rebook? Or have RCL some way of stopping you doing this?

Edited to say that I mean in the event that the cabin category is cheaper than what you booked at that is

Thanks for the Info.

How about after finale payment. Is there any options?

Yes, call and they will credit the difference back to your card! We have done that, but the onus is on you to see the drop and to call.

During a sale outside of final payment would it be possible to cancel and rebook? Or have RCL some way of stopping you doing this?

Edited to say that I mean in the event that the cabin category is cheaper than what you booked at that is

If you are in the US, there is no need to cancel and rebook if the price goes down. Just call whoever booked your cruise and request a price adjustment.

An exception would be a price restricted to new bookings, such as Royal's weekly Tuesday sales.

Also, Royal does correlate cancels and rebookings in the case of their WOW sales, so if you cancel a cruise now and try to rebook the same cruise next week during the WOW sale, you won't get the WOW OBC.

If you are in the US, there is no need to cancel and rebook if the price goes down. Just call whoever booked your cruise and request a price adjustment.

An exception would be a price restricted to new bookings, such as Royal's weekly Tuesday sales.

Also, Royal does correlate cancels and rebookings in the case of their WOW sales, so if you cancel a cruise now and try to rebook the same cruise next week during the WOW sale, you won't get the WOW OBC.

Hi, yes, thats what I mean - if its stated as for new bookings - Tuesday sales or the Wow sale that is advertised for next week ... how do they stop you though?? Don't shoot me for asking but say you tried to book a cabin during the sale for the same sailing you are on and then cancelled your existing reservation - would it get flagged that it is the same person - or in our case there are 5 travelling in 2 cabins - could we not just put the main person in each cabin as someone other than is listed as the main person now iykwim? .. As I said don't shoot me .. am just interested how RCL work it? Tia

Hi, yes, thats what I mean - if its stated as for new bookings - Tuesday sales or the Wow sale that is advertised for next week ... how do they stop you though?? Don't shoot me for asking but say you tried to book a cabin during the sale for the same sailing you are on and then cancelled your existing reservation - would it get flagged that it is the same person - or in our case there are 5 travelling in 2 cabins - could we not just put the main person in each cabin as someone other than is listed as the main person now iykwim? .. As I said don't shoot me .. am just interested how RCL work it? Tia

I couldn't tell you if your proposed scenario would work or not. I just know Royal does not want that to happen, so you should be prepared for it not to work out.

Archived