Hotel in Vancouver

If you go to the Alaska ports of call bord, there are quite a few threads on hotels in Vancouver. There are also some very nice locals on that board who can give you a better answer.

Have a wonderful cruise to Alaska and enjoy your stay in Vancouver, it's beautiful!

Does anyone know about the Crowne Plaza Vancouver Hotel Georgia located in downtown Vancouver? I remembered that I have enough Priority Club points (25,000) to stay at the Crown Plaza for free. It says it's downtown and just minutes from the the pier.

We're going on the Radiance out of Vancouver for the Aug 6 cruise to Alaska. I'm just trying to find someplace close for Friday night Aug 5.

Thanks.

priceline is the best way to get a great hotel in vancouver. choose the entertainment or downtown section for a 3 or 4 star and you can get a good hotel very cheaply. i bid early ( last june for this past may cruise ) and got the 4* marriot pinnacle 1 block from the harbor and 3 blocks from canadian place for $50. it was fantastic hotel. really good rooms have been won on priceline for a nights stay there . go to www.biddingfortravel.com and you will see what hotel rooms in vancouver are going for right now . good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Archived