All Things Adventure of the Seas

Two 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom, regardless of the number of guests in the stateroom. Initial embarkation only.

Host Clarea, do you mean that on a back-to-back (two 7-day sailings) you can bring only two bottles onboard... not two bottles PER sailing (4 total)?

Host Clarea, do you mean that on a back-to-back (two 7-day sailings) you can bring only two bottles onboard... not two bottles PER sailing (4 total)?

The rules are per sailing, so for a B2B you could bring 4 bottles per stateroom.

Of all the photos that people have posted since her refurb there never seems many people in Izumi.

It’s a shame, I like sushi and always visit if the ship has an Izumi but I’m not sure about its location on the promenade.

Surely it’s too busy and noisy to have a meal?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailing 5/25-6/1.

Izumi was always empty.

Has anyone on a recent sailing seen drink cards for sail? I know it’s pretty random when they appear, we are leaving June 22nd and have our fingers crossed for drink cards!

Only offered on Day 6. May25-June 1 cruise.

That's for sure. The most we saw there was when they were having some sort of sushi making class - otherwise always deserted.

Fred

That’s a shame, I wonder if a mistake was made putting it on the the royal promenade.

That’s a shame, I wonder if a mistake was made putting it on the the royal promenade.

You may be right about the location, though I suspect in the long run, the RCI bean counters believe the cost of replacing the Gravity Sports Bar with this pay for venue, will generate them more revenue and profit margin...time will tell

You may be right about the location, though I suspect in the long run, the RCI bean counters believe the cost of replacing the Gravity Sports Bar with this pay for venue, will generate them more revenue and profit margin...time will tell

Was the Gravity sports bar making good revenue on days with a heavy sports schedule or big games? The Sky Box sports bar on Carnival ships always seem to fill and keep the bartenders busy.

Was the Gravity sports bar making good revenue on days with a heavy sports schedule or big games? The Sky Box sports bar on Carnival ships always seem to fill and keep the bartenders busy.

It was always busy when we were on Adventure last. If they were looking for additional revenue then I would have thought they would have looked at serving bar snacks like wings etc.

We like sushi but I can’t help thinking that the location on the promenade isn’t ideal. It must be noisy in the evenings if there is entertainment going on and not ideal with the foot traffic passing.

Hope I’m wrong.