All Things Adventure of the Seas

Any other places to eat besides MDR and windjammer? Been a while since we traveled on Mariner or explorer...

Chops, Giovanni's, Izumi, Johnny Rockets, Cafe Promenade, Room Service.

PLEASE HELP! Hi everyone! I am in a bit of a predicament :( I was supposed to be added to my boyfriend’s cabin on Adventure of the Seas departing on July 6th a month ago, but his TA was too slow and now the ship is at 100% capacity!!! I was trying to see if ANYONE has ANYONE who is unable to go with their party and I will 110% pay for their spot!!! I can stay with my boyfriend so I won’t be your roommate. Lol. Please please please let me know!!! I have already taken time off from work and have flights booked :(

737-529-4045 text me too!!!

Any other places to eat besides MDR and windjammer? Been a while since we traveled on Mariner or explorer...

The only other included option is Cafe Promenade. No grill or anything for burgers/hot dogs. The cafe has what they call "pizza", some pre-made sandwiches (not custom), and some desert/pastry selections.

The other food venues have a fee.

With regard to the fan, YES, do try to bring a small one aboard. OMG I wish I had one last week when we sailed. Our promenade cabin was stuffy and barely cool. Bring your own body wash and shampoo/conditioner. The bars of soap onboard are VERY drying!!

Enjoy your cruise :)

what menu was used? same as MDR? anything special or different..I'm thinking along the lines of CK menu

We typically never eat in MDR for breakfast so cannot compare

But Giovanni’s has omelettes, Eggs Benedict etc. al your usual suspects, nothing out of the ordinary

Service quick and food hot, which is why we like it.

One day will be a chocolate breakfast which I understand is also available in the MDR for breakfast

Enjoy

We typically never eat in MDR for breakfast so cannot compare

But Giovanni’s has omelettes, Eggs Benedict etc. al your usual suspects, nothing out of the ordinary

Service quick and food hot, which is why we like it.

One day will be a chocolate breakfast which I understand is also available in the MDR for breakfast

Enjoy

thanks for info....

Does anyone know if they offer two for 1 at chops grill or any other specialty restaurant on the first night,

These things vary cruise to cruise, there's no way to know what (if anything) will be offered on board your sailing.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if the sauna/steamroom and showers on Adventure have been renovated as part of the last refurbishment? I have seen some old pics that look really dated and drab. Also - totally disappointing that the hot tub has been removed from this space. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the sauna/steamroom and showers on Adventure have been renovated as part of the last refurbishment? I have seen some old pics that look really dated and drab. Also - totally disappointing that the hot tub has been removed from this space. Thanks!

Not renovated.

We have booked several cabins next to each other on Adventure. When we go with a group we like to have the doors in balcony dividers open between cabins. Is this possible on Adventure??? Any experience?

We have booked several cabins next to each other on Adventure. When we go with a group we like to have the doors in balcony dividers open between cabins. Is this possible on Adventure??? Any experience?

Not possible on Adventure.

• 4 weeks later...