Cove balconies, 2271, 2321, 2281

ChCo38

I am looking at booking a cove balacony for The April 13th cruise. Is it true that you don't get any sun on these balconies? Has anyone stayed in any one of these? How is it staying in the cove?

I'm trying to decide which would be best but am not sure. Please, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

I am looking at booking a cove balacony for The April 13th cruise. Is it true that you don't get any sun on these balconies? Has anyone stayed in any one of these? How is it staying in the cove?

I'm trying to decide which would be best but am not sure. Please, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

I have stayed on the location 2270 something on cove on Dream, my all time favorite cabin over all . The sun depends on the direction you are traveling anyway. It is more sheltered but I loved it , I could see flying fish at eye level . That location is around where you get on and off ship in ports. Got to watch fellow passengers come back after a day in port.

Is it true that you don't get any sun on these balconies?

No. But they do get alot of shade, especially at mid day.

Has anyone stayed in any one of these?

Yes.

How is it staying in the cove?

We really enjoyed it.

See the video tour in my sig below.

Book as far forward as possible to be under dining room or lobby rather than the kitchens.

Enjoy your cruise !

Thanks for your replies. We like watching the flying fish and i have seen a tiger shark and another big fish from my balcony in the past. I imagine it's better when you are that much closer to the water. I am just hesitating because I don't always want to be in the shade although I guess it doesn't actually matter because I'll get enough sun time up on deck and in port.

I have a question about the cove balconies.

When I look at youtube footage they seem to be very noisy.

Is that the case?

I heard a lot of clanking from the lifeboats, of course being that low, the sounds of ocean waves will be more intense, but, I heard a lot of, I can only describe it as clanking.

Can anyone elaborate?

Archived