yaknehaz

Lifestyle cruiser sub-forum?

I could've sworn I saw a thread about lifestyle cruisers that then spun off into a seperate group for people with such interests. Might someone be able to point me to either? Thanks.

There was a CC "Social Group" set up for lifestyle cruisers, but it's not there anymore. I joined, but to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the point of the Social Groups feature is. Anyway, I don't think it had very many members, and now it's gone. I don't know if the creator of the group changed their mind and removed it (if that's even possible? like I said, I don't know much about the social groups), or if someone joined and posted something inappropriate and the group was deleted by site admins as a result.

There was a CC "Social Group" set up for lifestyle cruisers, but it's not there anymore. I joined, but to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the point of the Social Groups feature is. Anyway, I don't think it had very many members, and now it's gone. I don't know if the creator of the group changed their mind and removed it (if that's even possible? like I said, I don't know much about the social groups), or if someone joined and posted something inappropriate and the group was deleted by site admins as a result.

There is one now :) New Social Group called Lifestyle Cruising...I welcome everyone to check it out!

Edited by WeehawkenCruiser

Just in case anyone is having trouble location the Social Groups...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/group.php

thanks for the link or else i would have never found it! they ready did try to hid it huh? geez

it says it's an invite only group so I guess that would be the person that runs it that is.... weehawkin cruiser but there is no way to send a request to join

Just in case anyone is having trouble location the Social Groups...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/group.php

how do we join your group??? it says invite only

Anyone figure out how to get an invite to this group?

My best guess is it has been abandoned/no longer active.

How would one go about getting invited to the "Lifestyle" Group?

How would one go about getting invited to the "Lifestyle" Group?

I'm pretty sure the group is dead/abandoned. It looks there's only a handful of people in it, anyway. Possibly took their convo to other lifestyle forums where they can be more open.

So .... There seems to be no luck.....Anyone in favor of turning THIS into ....well..."Said Forum"?

If you've got the time and inclination to do so ... by all means go ahead. Worst that can happen is 1) dead desert or 2) people figure how to join that other group.

My question is anyone booked on the celebrity equinox out of Miami For nov 27- dec 2 cruise 2017??? With these hurricanes and all the ports still closed does anybody have information or know anything?

Marella Explorer 30 June 2018 (14 nights). Please send private message

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This thread still active? We are going on Norwegian cruise escape in early May out of NY, anyone else

Carnival Sunshine 1/25/19 - BN BNB charter

Carnival Paradise 5/25/19

hi all oct 27th 2018 on the Norwegian breakaway 15 day repo out of N Y long cruise for a lot of fun anyone else ending in NEW Orleans:cool::evilsmile::evilsmile::halo: