Excursion vouchers

I booked excursions through the ship and we sail in less than two weeks (Vision of the Seas March 18). I thought I read somewhere that the actual vouchers will be delivered to my cabin. Now I'm second guessing myself that I read that and am now wondering if I am supposed to print the vouchers off myself before we leave home? Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

I booked excursions through the ship and we sail in less than two weeks (Vision of the Seas March 18). I thought I read somewhere that the actual vouchers will be delivered to my cabin. Now I'm second guessing myself that I read that and am now wondering if I am supposed to print the vouchers off myself before we leave home? Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

When you arrive into your cabin there will usually be envelopes with your excursion tickets and instructions as well....You might want to also just for your ease of mind and to make sure there isn't a problem print out your confirmations and take them with you.

Archived