Has anyone done the SeavisTours without Carnival?

gslargent

Just wondering if anyone has done this tour without Carnival. I found this website (http://www.seavisbayahibe.com/shoreexcursion_e.htm) but I'm looking to see if anyone has experience using them directly rather than booking through Carnival. I would think that you would save money, as Carnival always seems to charge extra. Thanks!

YES!!! and would HIGHLY recommend sevis tours! we just did it 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic! great people who run it, the food was wonderful, and a great all around day! sevis tours has nothing to do with carnival so you have to book directly with sevis. :D

How far in advance would you recommend booking Seavis?

if you know you're going to use sevis tours then i would book it now to get a spot. they fill up boats with about 20 or so people on each boat. you pay when you get there. just a heads up, if you go with sevis tours, they are not allowed to be on the ships side of the port so you must walk out of the gate at the port to contact the person with sevis tours and they will walk you down the street to get on the bus. we headed outside the gate when we docked and asked a lady in a uniform where to go and she directed us. honestly it was unnerving because i wasn't sure what we were supposed to do or where to go. but once we got to the beach where the sevis tour office was it was smooth sailing from there and extremly organized.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived