Salad Bar On Navigator OS?

The wife is doing weight watchers and asked if there is a salad bar in the buffet on Navigator.... anyone take notice of one recently?

Thanks

Always.

There is always a salad bar in the Windjammer.

On sea days, the MDR is open for lunch, and they have the elaborate Tutti Salad Bar, where you direct the servers what to put in your salad, and they create it for you.

Your wife will have NO problem finding foods that she CAN and WANTS TO eat. :)

I obtained WW Lifetime in Dec. I have loved going on a cruise as it is so friendly to every eating style. I usually don't gain weight on a cruise and eat what I want without a lot of overeating. There are wonderful salads or you can ask for a lettuce salad at night in the MDR. As was said on sea days there is a phenomenal salad bar in the MDR! Happy cruising!:)

Always.

There is always a salad bar in the Windjammer.

On sea days, the MDR is open for lunch, and they have the elaborate Tutti Salad Bar, where you direct the servers what to put in your salad, and they create it for you.

Your wife will have NO problem finding foods that she CAN and WANTS TO eat. :)

The tutti salad bar is your wife's best friend. So many fresh salad items to choose from. I'm looking forward to eating in the MDR for lunch during our many sea days crossing the Atlantic from New Orleans -Rome.

Archived