Dance Lessons/Classes?

VallyD

On the msEurodam are there couples dance lessons? I was a competitive dancer for many years and did have a Swing dancer partner for a bit but guess what? During Husband and I's "first dance" I had a :eek: moment when the song started and whispered "Omg I've never slow danced with someone, where do I put my hands QUICK WHERE DO I PUT MY HANDS" he wont let me live that down.

I would love to learn to dance with him, if only just a little :)

On the msEurodam are there couples dance lessons? I was a competitive dancer for many years and did have a Swing dancer partner for a bit but guess what? During Husband and I's "first dance" I had a :eek: moment when the song started and whispered "Omg I've never slow danced with someone, where do I put my hands QUICK WHERE DO I PUT MY HANDS" he wont let me live that down.

I would love to learn to dance with him, if only just a little :)

Any so called dance lessons I've seen on HAL were held in the Crow's Nest. Kind of a group effort thing & hoky. Don't expect your husband to learn a thing.:rolleyes:

We too would love that. We have only had that on RCCL and Carnival. We did learn alot. And I was shocked about how many people there were our age at the lessons. :) I have never noticed anything like that on the Eurodam. (I did see the cruise director teaching line dances)LOL.

Please let us know if you see it and how you enjoyed it.

Thats a great story. As long as you had fun it was worth the moment.:)

It was! It was an acoustic version of "our song" which is a tasteful alternative rock song with very very sweet lyrics, so we just ended up singing it at the top of our lungs and I stepped on his feet a lot lol. There were five people there, our reception was at a tiny little bar our friend owns, so it was no big deal :D

Actually we all wore costumes from TV shows and movies. Me and hubs were Mr. and Mrs. Smith lol

Archived