Hawaii Fall 2014?

Is there any chance that RCCL will be sailing to Hawaii after May 2014, We are doing November on DCL this year and May is just too soon after to be able to pull my kids from school! I was really hoping for a summer Hawaiian cruise but I do not see that happening so I was going to aim for fall? Any ideas

Thanks in advance for your help!

Is there any chance that RCCL will be sailing to Hawaii after May 2014, We are doing November on DCL this year and May is just too soon after to be able to pull my kids from school! I was really hoping for a summer Hawaiian cruise but I do not see that happening so I was going to aim for fall? Any ideas

The Australia and Hawaii itineraries are set to be released April 10, 2013 for fall of 2014 and Spring of 2015. RCI does one cruise to Hawaii in September from Vancouver/Seattle when she is on her way to Australia and then one cruise back from Hawaii in either April of May when she returns to the west coast to start her Alaska sailings.

The Australia and Hawaii itineraries are set to be released April 10, 2013 for fall of 2014 and Spring of 2015. RCI does one cruise to Hawaii in September from Vancouver/Seattle when she is on her way to Australia and then one cruise back from Hawaii in either April of May when she returns to the west coast to start her Alaska sailings.

Very helpful thank you so much!!!!

Hi Patti- thanks for the info about the release date. We plan to book this on our upcoming Navigator TA so we will be sure to make an appointment with the FCC early on the 10th. Have to have an aft cabin! We hope to do the B2B from Vancouver to Sydney. It will be our second trip to Australia but we've never done the French Polynesia part of the South Pacific. I love the Radiance but I think Herb kinda misses the Royal Promenade.

Are you and Jim going to do it again?

Lou

Very helpful thank you so much!!!!

You are very welcome.

Hi Patti- thanks for the info about the release date. We plan to book this on our upcoming Navigator TA so we will be sure to make an appointment with the FCC early on the 10th. Have to have an aft cabin! We hope to do the B2B from Vancouver to Sydney. It will be our second trip to Australia but we've never done the French Polynesia part of the South Pacific. I love the Radiance but I think Herb kinda misses the Royal Promenade.

Are you and Jim going to do it again?

Lou

Hi Lou, how are you and Herb doing? Gosh, but we think of you both so often and would love to cruise with you again.

We are doing the April 18, 2014 Sydney to Hawaii and then staying on board for the May 3 Hawaii to Vancouver portion on Rhapsody. Since we did Radiance through French Polynesia we decided to do Rhapsody since the ports are completely different.

You are very welcome.

Hi Lou, how are you and Herb doing? Gosh, but we think of you both so often and would love to cruise with you again.

We are doing the April 18, 2014 Sydney to Hawaii and then staying on board for the May 3 Hawaii to Vancouver portion on Rhapsody. Since we did Radiance through French Polynesia we decided to do Rhapsody since the ports are completely different.

We're doing great. We have the grandkids right now for spring break so we're both pretty much dragging right now! Lots of fun though.

We're doing a lot of updating stuff on our house this year which has gobbled up our cruise money! We're doing the Navigator next month and the Serenade out of New Orleans in December and that's it for 2013. We're doing the Serenade's first cruise which is 9 days on Dec 12th and then we'll stay in New Orleans for Christmas. We haven't spent it with our NO kids in a few years and we have a new great grandson.

We would love to cruise with you again too!

Lou

I just booked a cruise to Hawaii for 2015 on NCL's Pride Of America. They are the only cruise line that sails out of Honolulu and comes back to Honolulu. I rather sail with Royal Caribbean, but they have too many sea days built into the itinerary for me. I think it was like 4 or 5 sea days. I rather use those days after the cruise and stay in Hawaii and do some extra exploring on my own. Don't have much experience with NCL other than a few weekend cruises to nowhere out of New York City. Can't say that I am looking forward to the 10 hour non-stop flight to Honolulu from JFK, but it is what it is.

Archived