Exciting Deal Cruise Credit

donusn

I see some good "Celebrity Exciting Deals" for Transatlantics in April and May 2013. The fine print says "...not combinable with any other offer or promotion and does not count towards tour conduct or credits." Huh? Does anyone know what that means? No credit for the cruise in the Captain's Club credit accumulation? I'm assuming I cannot use the shareholder OBC, but to not "count" the cruise seems strange. Thanks for any assistance in translation.

I see some good "Celebrity Exciting Deals" for Transatlantics in April and May 2013. The fine print says "...not combinable with any other offer or promotion and does not count towards tour conduct or credits." Huh? Does anyone know what that means? No credit for the cruise in the Captain's Club credit accumulation? I'm assuming I cannot use the shareholder OBC, but to not "count" the cruise seems strange. Thanks for any assistance in translation.

I just booked Silhouette's April transatlantic two months ago. Got a cat 10 inside cabin on deck 9 from an online site for $599pp with $100 OBC from the site. :D

I AM getting, and I am pretty sure you can still get, the $250 shareholder credit, as well. Even with the 479/579/679 prices from Celebrity. :confused: (you CAN'T get the free drinks pkg at that price)

I am also PRETTY sure the "no credits" thing is NOT referring to Captains Club points and that you WILL still get them. ;)

Call the CC number and double check though, just to make sure. :cool:

Hope to see ya on board! :)

(OH, by the way, you are REALLY dating yourself with that Coral Sea Cruise! :p Some people will think it refers to the PLACE as opposed to the SHIP!)

This has nothing to do with the Captain's Club. Tour conductor credits are free berths given to leaders (or organizers) of large groups (8+ cabins). The fine print means that these rates do not count towards the number of cabins you need to get a free berth.

I've never seen a sale where Captain's Club credit didn't accrue, except industry/TA rates or similar, but I wouldn't be surprised if some line eventually tried that with their deepest discounts like airlines do.

I just booked Silhouette's April transatlantic two months ago. Got a cat 10 inside cabin on deck 9 from an online site for $599pp with $100 OBC from the site. :D

I AM getting, and I am pretty sure you can still get, the $250 shareholder credit, as well. Even with the 479/579/679 prices from Celebrity. :confused: (you CAN'T get the free drinks pkg at that price)

I am also PRETTY sure the "no credits" thing is NOT referring to Captains Club points and that you WILL still get them. ;)

Call the CC number and double check though, just to make sure. :cool:

Hope to see ya on board! :)

(OH, by the way, you are REALLY dating yourself with that Coral Sea Cruise! :p Some people will think it refers to the PLACE as opposed to the SHIP!)

Hey thanks much -- yeah, it doesn't seem that long ago until I start counting the actual years! I added two other ships that were fun cruises to remember -- the advantages of being on a Cruiser-Destroyer Group staff at the time...

Transatlantic cruise we are looking at is Infinity in May to Harwich -- we have some friends that live in UK and it looks like a good way to sail across the pond. That, and airfares coming back are not that bad in May.

Enjoy your trip!

Transatlantic cruise we are looking at is Infinity in May to Harwich -- we have some friends that live in UK and it looks like a good way to sail across the pond. That, and airfares coming back are not that bad in May.

Grab it and then come and join our very active roll call. We have lots of fun activities planned!

Enjoy your trip!

If you can go just a LITTLE earlier, the 13 night Eclipse transatlantic, FLL to Southampton (April 20-May 3) is $499pp inside, $649pp balcony.

I didn't know shareholder credit couldn't be used for Xciting deals, but hancock is a trusted source.

Glad I paid 120 bucks more for the fare, but got the 250 OBC.

Did YOU ever go to the martini bar on Nimitz? :confused: I NEVER found it!? :(

If you can go just a LITTLE earlier, the 13 night Eclipse transatlantic, FLL to Southampton (April 20-May 3) is $499pp inside, $649pp balcony.

Did YOU ever go to the martini bar on Nimitz? :confused: I NEVER found it!? :(

Friends are part-timers in UK and remainder in FL... So, that drives the cruise timing...

Martini bar? Too funny! The only bar I ever found on Nimitz was in the COS's SR!!:D

Grab it and then come and join our very active roll call. We have lots of fun activities planned!

All in the hands of the TA now, so our fingers are crossed! Thanks for the invite!!

Archived