MS Westerdam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Aways 3/17/13

aliaschief

I can be very, very good. I can also be very, very bad.

I try to behave, but then someone makes me a tea or a rum and coke.

Please be sure to step up to the plate in my absence, if only to keep the Chief on his toes;)

I'm here now, and I'll be back later, but in the meantime, there's gardening to do. At least the DH is not working, i.e. golfing, today, which means I may be able to get him to help with the heavy stuff! See you at "T" time.

Eight cruise ships in Port! MS Westerdam and MS Nieuw Amsterdam are on the schedule to depart at 4:00 PM Eastern (DST). In fact the majority of cruise ships are scheduled for 4:00 PM.

So we will have to wait and see if the schedule changes. Your reminder to join us.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Chief: I am leaving in a few mintes for my sister's house to celebrate St. Patrick's Day so I will mis the sail away

Change of plans...so I'll be here. Oldest granddaughter is sick with a temp. so we're not going to their house for dinner.

That's so sad that she is sick. It made me think of what one doctor said to me once and that is that the biggest threat to the health of older people is grandchildren. That is because the parents live with them and are routinely exposed to the germs that they bring home from school, but grandparents only visit and so are succeptable to their germs. Makes sense when you think about it.

I hope she is well soon so that it is safe to visit.

I haven't seen Brenda in a dog's age (too cold for her and her dog I suspect).

I knew she was doing HAL but didn't realize it was this sailing.

Thanks Bobbie:D

I spoke to her last week and she said they were taking the W to San Diego this week.

That dog you speak of is so tiny it would flash freeze solid in five minutes flat. :D

Could someone or all of you here at sail away PLEASE wave to the MS Westerdam for me? BIG WAVE!! please.

I have to go to the viewing of recent dear friend that has passed.

Thanks!

Our condolences on the loss of your friend.

I spoke to her last week and she said they were taking the W to San Diego this week.

That dog you speak of is so tiny it would flash freeze solid in five minutes flat. :D

Yes - even with a coat on I've only seen Bobo (what a name for a dog) out once in the last month:eek: I'll be watching for them - hope you told them to ask for a wave:D Looks like several of us on our street are cruising Hal within just a few weeks of each other:D

Could someone or all of you here at sail away PLEASE wave to the MS Westerdam for me? BIG WAVE!! please.

Thanks!

I'll not only wave for you but also say a little prayer for your dear friend!! Email me either when you get home or tomorrow, if that's better.

Joanie

Thanks!

so sorry to hear this. another big wave on your behalf. Our thoughts are with you.

Does it look like there are emergency lights going behind the Allure Of The Seas in the lot? At a distance almost looks like yesterday's scene.

It's kinda hard to explain Chief; the area to the rear of that parking structure is where the north-side vehicle check point to enter Port Everglades is. Those flashing lights could possible be connected with that. It it was something noteworthy, i.e. an emergency situation or accident which occurred tragically last week, the media would be all over it

Archived