Any recent passengers know scotch prices?

enginerd314159

I know that there is a copy floating around of the Michael's club menu from at least last year, and that there were something like 4 scotches listed for $8, but I'm wondering if those prices have been raised recently. Also wondering whether or not those $8 scotches are available in the other bars as well. Doing some research for someone else in my group that is eyeing the classic beverage package. If someone who has recently sailed has any knowledge on this topic, I'd appreciate it. Thanks :)

what no Johnny blue. how disappointing

You won't be able to drink it while on board, but they usually sell it debarkation day "duty free" for $150 a bottle (you get the bottle at the end of the cruise, usually the last night). You don't get the nice case but that's about cost price when sold in low quantities (ie: to liquor stores etc.). As a whiskey/whisky drinker myself, in gerneal their offering is poor at best. The Suntory is easily the most distinguished of the whisky's they offer. If you haven't had a Japanese whisky you really should give them a try.

Scotch selection is one area where Princess seems to do a better job (they definitely have JW Blue for a very good price). This past summer the actual scotches on board were a bit different than the list provided. Always a good idea to check out what they actually have rather than rely on the list. You never know, they may have something good.

We recently sailed on the Reflection with the Classic beverage package. We thought we would upgrade, but found it was not necessary, we were quite satisfied. My husband enjoyed the single malt scotch that was included and we had other choices as well. You can get a list of what is included on the Celebrity website.

We recently sailed on the Reflection with the Classic beverage package. We thought we would upgrade, but found it was not necessary, we were quite satisfied. My husband enjoyed the single malt scotch that was included and we had other choices as well. You can get a list of what is included on the Celebrity website.

Thanks for posting this. It makes me feel better about the Classic beverage package. My husband likes the occasional Scotch at dinner but it wouldn't be worth the upgrade for us. The rest of the Classic package options fit us perfectly.

If we do not have the drink package what is the cost for a Johnny walker Red label on the rocks?

Got off Solstice just over a week ago. JW Red was $7 plus 15% gratuity. I drank Chivas Regal @ $8 plus 15% gratuity, worth the extra dollar.

Same price across all bars/lounges.

Archived