Wow....take advantage of early saver!!!!!

bmack0034

Just wanted to thank those of you who remind us slackers to check for drops in prices. I'm fairly new to cruising but was able to score a $937 obc just now for our cruise next month on the breeze!!!!!! I am beyond excited

Just wanted to thank those of you who remind us slackers to check for drops in prices. I'm fairly new to cruising but was able to score a $937 obc just now for our cruise next month on the breeze!!!!!! I am beyond excited

$937!!!! :eek::eek: WOW!!!! We're about to do the final payment on ours so I'm hoping for some more price drops and/or awesome OBCs. We did get a $400 deduction off the price of our cruise so that was a pleasant surprise.

I just went on my first cruise and am in the process of looking to book my next one. The first time we did the guarantee rate but this time we are going to use the early saver. To get the OBC when there is a price decrease does it have to be for the same type of room? We are going to book a cove balcony, so to get the OBC would we have to see a price decrease for a cove balcony? I'm new to all this but I don't want to miss out on getting any OBCs.

I just went on my first cruise and am in the process of looking to book my next one. The first time we did the guarantee rate but this time we are going to use the early saver. To get the OBC when there is a price decrease does it have to be for the same type of room? We are going to book a cove balcony, so to get the OBC would we have to see a price decrease for a cove balcony? I'm new to all this but I don't want to miss out on getting any OBCs.

Correct, has to be for the same room category.

I've never sailed o a ship with cove balconies, so don't know if they're all the same...if they are, that's correct. But if they're like other balconies where they have different letters (8A, 8B, 8C, etc) you price match against your exact category--so, if you're booked in an 8C, you can't price match against an 8A.

Be sure to check often. I booked more than a year ago for our Baltic cruise in June and finally about six weeks ago, fares started dropping. I've submitted the ES forms for more than $2,700 in price drops! :D

I booked ES for the May 26 sailing of the Sunshine and had received $400 OBC before the last sale. I was booked in an aft balcony on the Veranda deck. My category was sold out but with the sale that just ended I was able to get an additional $325 by upgrading to a Cloud 9 balcony. Hated to lose the aft balcony but the additional OBC more than makes up for it. Make sure that as you are looking you look at potential upgrades too.

Jim

How in the world do you get $937obc??? May-be paid 2 much to start with??

Archived