"Enhanced water beverage"

Kierste

I am pretty sure they are artifically sweetened. I asked a couple of different attendants and they confirmed the beverages are sugar free, as have a couple of posters here who tried them. They tasted fine to me, but I am used to drinking artificially sweetened beverages.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe there was a label that said "sweetened with Splenda," but I'm old and my memory cannot always be trusted. ;)

I detest artificial sweeteners, and so did not try these beverages. Give me plain old water any day over anything artificially flavored.

Are these drinks being offered on all ships?

Was on Epic in Jan and they weren't being served yet...hoping it is fleet wide.

They were available on the Pearl several weeks ago. I thought they were a great idea. They are light on flavor, but at the same time a nice alternative to just plain glass of water. And, they are zero calorie, so they all must be sweetened with an artificial sweetener. Don't know about the lemonade sweetener though.

Guess ill be flavoring my water the old fashioned way... With a little lemon... I think I'll bring the true lemon packets though, since that's easy to pack.

Thanks for the True Lemon idea - I had never heard of it! Just looked it up and it looks great for so many things.. I am like you, avoiding all artificial sweeteners, as I have had some serious health issues with them in the past.. It annoys me that often products are sold with artificial sweeteners that you would never suspect, and we have thrown out MANY items because of this (grrrr). I love my SodaStream for carbonated water, often adding lemon/lime/orange juice for a bit of flavor, and this True Lemon looks ideal for this and for adding to bottled carbonated or flat water anywhere!! Just ordered a sample pack, Thanks again!!

Robin

Thanks for the True Lemon idea - I had never heard of it! Just looked it up and it looks great for so many things.. I am like you, avoiding all artificial sweeteners, as I have had some serious health issues with them in the past.. It annoys me that often products are sold with artificial sweeteners that you would never suspect, and we have thrown out MANY items because of this (grrrr). I love my SodaStream for carbonated water, often adding lemon/lime/orange juice for a bit of flavor, and this True Lemon looks ideal for this and for adding to bottled carbonated or flat water anywhere!! Just ordered a sample pack, Thanks again!!

Robin

You'll love it! You can use it for cooking too... And no weird ingredients! :)

Archived