Cruise Critic Community
gambee

!!! SILHOUETTE !!! Western Caribbean- The Ultimate Review & Complete Pictorial Guide!

Hi Gambee,

I loved your Allure review and I'll be following you on this one!

You are off to a geat start, thanks so much!!

We agree 100% about weather and your response! DH said the rain gave us more time to relax and enjoy the ship. I can't wait to see more of your review and photos. I love your style! I am only sorry we did not get to meet you onboard... We (us and Nancyluvs2cruise) tried to keep a look out @ the Martini Bar for you! ;):D

I can't wait to see your pictures of the ship. I am trying to convince DH to try one of the S class ships and am sure your pictures will help.

Linda

Hi Gambee! I can't believe you've started on this so soon.:) It's great so far and I look forward to following you and your Mom's adventures.

Heather

Edited by SenatorsFan

Would appreciate any info related to what happened with Michael Bayley (the Celebrity CEO) on this cruise. Did he have a Q&A? Were there any new announcements?

Many of us were hoping the changes to the Captains Club program would be announced on this "Presidents Cruise". Was there any discussion about the upcoming changes to the Captains Club program?

Thanks.

Looking forward to your full review. Have been reading your Allure review. 45 minutes in and only on page 25. Lol

Subscribed.

Heey Gambee, welcome back...get some rest and wind down..sucks you have to go to work today....but hey...gotta work to cruise (well at least i do)! :D

Your mom spilled your drink...just blasphemy!! LOL

Hi Gambee and Mom,

I'm So glad I found you guys. Will you send over a link to the Royal site?

If not~~ no worries I will continue to follow along here.

Absolutely, an incredible in depth detailed review. You should definitely consider writing for a travel magazine. You are amazing and so talented.

I am really loyal to Royal but have sailed celebrity many many years ago and can't wait to see their new S-class through your review.

Can't wait to read more.

Thank You

Liz:)

Wow - what detail, what mad Excel and photo skills! I am now absolved from all expectations and responsibility for writing my own review of Silhouette:) I look forward to future installments and will be happy to benefit from your research in planning our upcoming cruise.

I can finally convince DH that someone is a more obsessive planner than me!!!!

Edited by librarylady19

Hi Gambee and Mom,

I'm So glad I found you guys. Will you send over a link to the Royal site?

If not~~ no worries I will continue to follow along here.

Absolutely, an incredible in depth detailed review. You should definitely consider writing for a travel magazine. You are amazing and so talented.

I am really loyal to Royal but have sailed celebrity many many years ago and can't wait to see their new S-class through your review.

Can't wait to read more.

Thank You

gambee has a link to this review on his last post on his Allure review on the Royal board.

gambee has a link to this review on his last post on his Allure review on the Royal board.

Oh good! Thank You~~~ i must have missed that

Sounds like gambee is as famous as Radio:D:);)

Hi Gambee and Gambee's mom! ;) This is Megan and Tim from the Molecular bar-- it was so great to meet you both! :)

Gambee

Another excellent review. I really enjoyed sailing on X and can't wait to go on X again. I feel like I am on vacation when I read your reviews. Not to mention feeding my CC addiction.

Hi Gambee and Mom...Just got off Reflection and am looking at Silhouette for our next cruise. Can't wait to hear and see your review. :)

I can't believe you did this so quick! I just got back from the airport and am sorting through some things. The towels, pins, and pens all say President's Cruise on them :D. Even though I was on this ship with you, can't wait for the rest!

Oh you had me at.... "And as usual I come up with a spreadsheet" ;)

Can't wait to read more about your trip!

K

Wow! Quite the amount of replies you have already, Gambee! Apparently your reviews are not to be missed!

My fiance and I are taking our first cruise in less than a month, and it is on the Silhouette! We are so excited, and I'm looking forward to your review to get me even more in the cruising spirit!

Loved the Silhouette. Was on in December and going back in October. It was one of our best cruises, having done the 3 S class before her.

Gambee and mom...thanks!!! Barely off the ship and already writing another amazing review!

Photos...spreadsheets....deck plans...awesome! Looking forward to the rest- Gambee, you're a rock star!