LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

The problem with the camera may be moisture. The camera has been indoors and it's cold. You go outside and it's hot and humid. Humidly builds up in the camera. .

This happened to our camera once while at the beach.....cold air conditioning and then humidity.

Edited by Tenn4ever

After Gambee was nice enough to come to the Hyatt to clean the sensor on the camera and also taking his advice about switching lenses indoors to heart, I proceeded to the inlet for sailaways. As you can see, the results are awesome!

Couple of more shots of the Hyatt and marina before I left:

031_zps841782c9.jpg

032_zps443f4193.jpg

At the public beach and inlet:

033_zpscd8de343.jpg

034_zpsaa6402c8.jpg

Ohhh. Eurodam...good looking ship. Too bad about HAL's smoking policy :p....keeps us from sailing them.;) Don't like the looks of the Oasis. Don't know what to think of the profile of the Silhouette yet ( I know, I know it's the inside that counts) but I loved the Millennium from last year... at least the profile.

Edited by Tenn4ever

This was the wave generated by Oasis and even from where I was standing, I got my feet wet :p :D

123_zps402ce831.jpg

That's it for now my friends. Time for a pre cruise get together at Bimini Boatyard! Thanks for tuning in everyone :)

Oasis tsunami :D:)

Video courtesy Port Fever

117_zps81e6932c.jpg

118_zps452143d1.jpg

119_zps23f7f569.jpg

120_zpsfadfae8e.jpg

121_zps15bcea7c.jpg

125_zps4a7ee727.jpg

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful sail away photos from today. This series of Lady O photos brought back so many good memories. Love this amazing ship!!

Note the pink boas :)

058_zps6a32aa11.jpg

Very lucky that you were at the rocks today to take this photo of some Pink Boa/Fedora Cruiser friends on the Eclipse. Thanks a whole bunch Chris and shared this one on our FB page :)

All your ship photos were great and was nice to see the ships photographed from a different perspective. Have a good evening...TOMORROW is Cruise Day!!!!!:D:)

Lovely pictures, I am just now getting out of work and I am catching up with a bunch of threads.

I am really glad that the cleaning worked and pictures show. Also happy that you took my advice :).

Can't wait for what is next :)