"LIVE" from Explorer of the Seas -April 7, 2013- Bermuda

Looking forward to your review, Radio. We love Explorer - were on her last fall to Bermuda and had a great cruise. Going on May 16 for a 9-nighter with Bermuda included and then again to New England in August. We have never gone "Live" with you and will love to "cruise" with you this week.:)

There is construction and down to one lane for everyone going east it may take and extra 15-39 min before you get to 14A beware

Enjoy your cruise have a great time wish I was going

Thanks for the heads up! We are also on this cruise with Radio. Tomorrow!

Wow, I don't know how i'm going to keep up. We have your live review, and on the Celebrity boards we have Gambee doing a very detailed picture review on the Silhouette, and Bugsy starting a live review today as well on the the Reflection I think. Oh my oh my.....:D

I agree!!!! Life is good right now!! :)

Have fun Radio! If you remember, look out for a head waiter named Jacob...I believe he is on Explorer right now. One of the best. He's a friend from our many sailings back on Majesty of the Seas. He's from Israel :)

Have a great cruise!

WOW...Jacob was our head waiter on our very first cruise, which was on the Majesty of the Seas. He is our favorite head waiter to date. It has been 13 years since we first started cruising and he definately was the best. I will be on the Explorer this summer and I really hope that he is my head waiter.

Radio....enjoy your cruise. I really love your "LIVE" reports.

WOW...Jacob was our head waiter on our very first cruise, which was on the Majesty of the Seas. He is our favorite head waiter to date. It has been 13 years since we first started cruising and he definately was the best. I will be on the Explorer this summer and I really hope that he is my head waiter.

Radio....enjoy your cruise. I really love your "LIVE" reports.

Jacob was my head waiter on Liberty of the Seas a few years ago. Honestly, I hardly ever remember the head waiters, but Jacob was excellent. He came over to our table and chatted with us every night, and on Friday night, he treated us all to wine so we could share a Jewish Shabbat with him!

I'm very much looking forward to your LIVE review, especially since I'm cruising Explorer in October!

There are two questions I hope you can answer for me...

1) Does Explorer still do the beer cooler? Are there any beer specials on the ship?

2) I believe Leigh will be CD. He was the activities manager on Liberty-- and he's AWESOME! Can you find out if he'll be on board on October 6th?

Thanks! Enjoy your cruise!!!

Hello everyone. . .I made it to my Hotel. The traffics was a little rough. The NJTP was fine, but I fad to travel on I-95 in MD and DE first.

I am staying at the Marriott Residence Inn (near the airport). It is just across the street from Jersey Gardens Mall near Elizabeth. It will be a short ride for me to get to the Pier.

The weather today is a little cool. . .The sun is out, but it is still 48° which feel really cold in the shade. I'm not sure where dinner will be tonight, but I need to watch a little news before that happens.

I'm sure I will be up very early tomorrow. . .Hey. . .I always seem to get up early.

Thanks for all the nice comments. . .and thanks for tuning in.

Radio

;);)

Marriott Residence Inn (Near EWR)

S2.jpg

There are several hotels in this area

S3.jpg

Excited to follow along with your live review. We're headed to Bermuda (on the Grandeur though) next month. Happy to live through you til then :)

Thanks Dani. . .Grandeur of the Seas is one of my Favorite Ships. . .

I hope to sail Grandeur later this year

She sailed from Cruise Maryland for a few years before Enchantment of the Seas came.

Now Grandeur of the Seas is like a NEW ship. . .There have been many many improvements ! Have a GREAT Cruise. . .

Radio

;);)

Archived