I'm thirsty!! Help

MAO

I am traveling on the Mariner in January, what I need to know is what kind of beverages they have in the windjammer and from room service that I don't have to pay for. I drink dt. coke (which I know I have to purchase) and don't care for water, what will be available to me, is there a fountain with differant kinds of juices etc.?

Thanks in advance

Hi! Orange, grapefruit, apple and cranberry juice cocktails are free in the mornings. The standard coffee is always free, as is hot tea and herbal tea. Other beverages included all day is unsweetened iced tea and lemonade. I usually asked for a 50/50 mixture of iced tea and lemonade. Not too sweet, and refreshing. I brought on a couple of cans of diet coke with lime and kept them in our room fridge until we drank them, didn't seem to be a problem.

Guest cruzr44

V8 is available if you ask. They don't put it out with the other cups of juice in the morning, but it's there and free.

I am traveling on the Mariner in January, what I need to know is what kind of beverages they have in the windjammer and from room service that I don't have to pay for. I drink dt. coke (which I know I have to purchase) and don't care for water, what will be available to me, is there a fountain with differant kinds of juices etc.?

Here's an idea: Put whatever kind of drink you like in your suitcases and bring your own? I do that with Fruit-2-0 - split up a case of 24 bottles among 6 pieces of luggage - isn't so bad!

Thanks everyone! I actually drink fruit 2-O alot, it's regular water that bugs me! I probably will bring some along. Just don't want to be un-prepared. Thank you all so much.

emeraldcity, what a great idea! thank you, i think i will bring powered raspberry ice tea:)

funny how there are all these easy options and i couldn't come up with them on my own:confused:

Archived