Full fare for kids????

lysolqn

lysolgn

From what you are saying, the toddler and you will be the only ones in the cabin. According to HAL's policies, that toddler is considered the second passenger and will pay the same fare as you.

If there is a third person involved, then the toddler would go under the title of "child" or "third" person.

Call HAL for further information.

We are booked on the Zuiderdam in November and we are bringing our 9 month old with us....

The price we booked for the baby was 365.00 that included all port and taxes. Now, even that is ridiculas when you think of it... she will be nine months old when we cruise... she will not eat, drink, or anything.....

A lot of travel websites were pricing my daughter out at 499...... Crazy...

Hope this helped.

Harry

We are booked on the Zuiderdam in November and we are bringing our 9 month old with us....

The price we booked for the baby was 365.00 that included all port and taxes. Now, even that is ridiculas when you think of it... she will be nine months old when we cruise... she will not eat, drink, or anything.....

Hope this helped.

Harry

But that's as a 3rd passenger, not a 2nd.

Hope this helped.

Harry

Well, she will be requiring some amount of service from the room steward- a 3rd person is an extra person to clean up after no matter the age. And certainly the dining stewards will have some work to do for her- keeping her amused hopefully while you all are eating meals, high chair, and maybe even some service from them, too- toys and crumbs on the dining room floor maybe? I wouldn't expect any cruiseline not to charge for a baby or toddler.

Archived