Sapphire Princess bathrooms

sprint180

Can someone who has been on the sapphire lately tell me if there are shelves in the bathroom to hold toothpaste, makeup, etc.?

Thanks

This photo is not from the Sapphire, but the shelves shown are what will be in your bathroom. There is also a full shelf under the counter to store other items. You should have plenty of room. DW graciously lets me have one whole shelf to use :D

IMG_0322.JPG

This photo is not from the Sapphire, but the shelves shown are what will be in your bathroom. There is also a full shelf under the counter to store other items. You should have plenty of room. DW graciously lets me have one whole shelf to use :D
I organize my toiletries before leaving home and put them in a variety of Ziplock bags. Things I use every day go in one, extra every day toiletries go in another, hair styling stuff goes in another, over-the-counter medications go in another, laundry soap goes in another, etc. When packing, I tuck these baggies in odd spaces in my suitcase. When I board the ship, I put the every day things on the shelves. I bring a small waste basket (4-gallon) trash bag, put all the other Ziplock bags in it and put it on the shelf underneath.

I organize my toiletries before leaving home and put them in a variety of Ziplock bags. Things I use every day go in one, extra every day toiletries go in another, hair styling stuff goes in another, over-the-counter medications go in another, laundry soap goes in another, etc. When packing, I tuck these baggies in odd spaces in my suitcase. When I board the ship, I put the every day things on the shelves. I bring a small waste basket (4-gallon) trash bag, put all the other Ziplock bags in it and put it on the shelf underneath.

Thanks for the great idea. I'll steal this one for my packing regimen. Tucking bags into spaces is far better for saving space than finding space for one very large toiletries bag....and mine usually has a kitchen sink inside :o

Can someone who has been on the sapphire lately tell me if there are shelves in the bathroom to hold toothpaste, makeup, etc.?

Thanks

Hi fellow Nebraska cruiser! Yes, as other posters have said, there are shelves for your toiletries and a open shelf under the sink. If this is your first time on the Sapphire, you've made a great choice. We love this ship. Happy cruising!

I thought there were 3 shelves on EACH side of the sink, totally 6 shelves. Am I wrong???

Shelves are only one one side. I think some ships may have shelves on both sides, but don't remember which ones. There is also a fair amount of counter space by the sink. Plenty of room for all our stuff.

Jackie

Recently on the Sapphire. We brought out Waterpik machine and our Sonicare machine and there was plenty of room on the counter for both. We told our room steward we did not want any of the shampoo, conditioner, etc. so that gave us more room.

Shelves are only one one side. I think some ships may have shelves on both sides, but don't remember which ones. There is also a fair amount of counter space by the sink. Plenty of room for all our stuff.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie! I must be think of shelves on CCL's ships.

Archived