Carnival DREAM - 4/6-4/13 Great Cruise!

GoodToGo

Stop worrying folks (we were worried too) - but just got off her yesterday and had a fabulous time and would have gotten right back on her and sailed off to the Western Caribbean in a heart beat! :)

Going to play golf today and watch Masters this afternoon but stay tuned ..... I will elaborate with more detail tonight or tomorrow. Have a great day!

Debbie

Stop worrying folks (we were worried too) - but just got off her yesterday and had a fabulous time and would have gotten right back on her and sailed off to the Western Caribbean in a heart beat! :)

Going to play golf today and watch Masters this afternoon but stay tuned ..... I will elaborate with more detail tonight or tomorrow. Have a great day!

Debbie

Agree 110%. We were on that same cruise......perfect:)

I have them all. I will scan and try to post them - although I must confess - I'm not even remotely as computer savvy as many on these boards. If I have a problem posting them, however, I will be happy to send as an email attachment to you (that I can do). Give me a couple of days - I've been away from work for almost two weeks and I will be swamped for the first couple days back, starting tomorrow.

Debbie

Thanks for saying something positive about your CARNIVAL cruise!! So much negativity out there. Going on my 6th cruise in just 6 days and I can't wait!! One day will cruise on the Dream!

I have them all. I will scan and try to post them - although I must confess - I'm not even remotely as computer savvy as many on these boards. If I have a problem posting them, however, I will be happy to send as an email attachment to you (that I can do). Give me a couple of days - I've been away from work for almost two weeks and I will be swamped for the first couple days back, starting tomorrow.

Debbie

Thank you so much! Here is my email in case you can't post here. wendyposteraro@hotmail.com

Archived