Anyone have any issues since the port reopened?

Thebosn1

Has anyone that has been there since the port opened up again had any problems? Last I heard they have not really figured out what the problem was and the port is open. I'm there in two weeks and was just wondering. :eek:

We just returned from our CCL Liberty cruise last Saturday. We were at Gran Turk on Thur 04/18. My son and college friend stayed at Margaritaville and had a few frozen drinks and some lunch and did not get ill. My dh and I ventured down the beach to Jack's and while I had a few Diet Coke's from the can, my dh enjoyed a few cocktails on the rocks and also did not become ill. We had zero issues at this port.

:)

Thing is ... We'd been to Grand Turk many times (latest Feb 2013) prior to the closing and never had a problem with the food and drinks we ordered at Margaritaville or Local Village.

Sort of makes me think the problem was not a food & drink issue ... but something else. :confused:

Whatever, just glad it's been resolved. :)

LuLu

~~~~

Archived