Breeze Aft Wrap 9472

DoubleDeuce

So the other night I come home from work around midnight and do my nightly mock booking to check for price drops and I notice room 9472, aft wrap, is available on my Breeze cruise in october. I try to quickly do research but from what I have previously read and heard I was aware it is likely this room would be scooped up in no time, so I jumped on it and made the upgrade from a balcony on the 7th deck to this room.

I am super pumped for this change, and best part is, with a price drop yesterday I am now booked in this room for $10 less than my original booking price of the regular balcony since it is only considered a regular balcony on Vista deck and not a Premium Vista and I am hoping for more price drops in the future obviously.

Now, in my research I know that we will be right under the Lido deck and possibly more prone to noise from people and chairs being moved around, but it's a possible problem I am willing to gamble on. I have come across some older pictures of this room, and the same room on the Breeze's sister ships, but I was hoping I might be able to reach out to CC and come into contact with someone who might have recently been in this room and would have more first-hand knowledge and pictures they might be willing to share. If anyone is out there and you may not want to post much on here, please drop a note in this thread letting me know and I will provide my email address to hopefully learn more from you.

This will be our first cruise too, so I am hoping I don't become too spoiled with this room as it would be unlikely to land a similar room again in the future I'm sure, but can't wait for this experience.

Hi

I am a first time cruiser as well!Your post title reminded me of a video

I watched when I was researching what sort of room to book and lo and behold it is a aft wrap room 9472. It is on a different ship though.

Since you said you had just seen pictures I wondered if this video might be more

of a help.

Havent been in the room myself obviously.

So the other night I come home from work around midnight and do my nightly mock booking to check for price drops and I notice room 9472, aft wrap, is available on my Breeze cruise in october. I try to quickly do research but from what I have previously read and heard I was aware it is likely this room would be scooped up in no time, so I jumped on it and made the upgrade from a balcony on the 7th deck to this room.

I am super pumped for this change, and best part is, with a price drop yesterday I am now booked in this room for $10 less than my original booking price of the regular balcony since it is only considered a regular balcony on Vista deck and not a Premium Vista and I am hoping for more price drops in the future obviously.

Now, in my research I know that we will be right under the Lido deck and possibly more prone to noise from people and chairs being moved around, but it's a possible problem I am willing to gamble on. I have come across some older pictures of this room, and the same room on the Breeze's sister ships, but I was hoping I might be able to reach out to CC and come into contact with someone who might have recently been in this room and would have more first-hand knowledge and pictures they might be willing to share. If anyone is out there and you may not want to post much on here, please drop a note in this thread letting me know and I will provide my email address to hopefully learn more from you.

This will be our first cruise too, so I am hoping I don't become too spoiled with this room as it would be unlikely to land a similar room again in the future I'm sure, but can't wait for this experience.

Check out this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1826458

Pretty sure the pictures in post #3 are of one of those cabins you are in on 9. There is a link to a review too - under the pictures. It's not the same category as the ones on 6, 7 and 8 - thus the lower price. But still an awesome option to try out an aft cabin!

we had 9472 in the Dream.....itt was ok....I foudn the room kind of small and we did hear noisie from above......we had aft-wrap suites previosuly on Legend & Miracle and never heard noise....this was not was nice as those and the balcony was not 100% as usable, and it was 100% covered so forget about looking up at the stars....but it was 100% usable n a downpour! I would book it agian....

The youtube video of the room on the Magic is perfect. We stayed in this room. I don't have a single complaint....other than wishing I could afford a bigger aft wrap. But the price was great and we heard no noise from above.

The youtube video of the room on the Magic is perfect. We stayed in this room. I don't have a single complaint....other than wishing I could afford a bigger aft wrap. But the price was great and we heard no noise from above.

Did you have the room on the Breeze and saying it's the exact same as the Magic video? Or you also had the Magic room 9472? Sorry, just want to be clear haha

Archived