Grand Turk Cabana Rental

crusingchicks

We rented one last May, and are doing again in 3 weeks. We loved it, especially since it was almost 100 degrees the day we were there. It was nice to go in the cabana to cool off. Its right by the pool, so not sure if thats the convenience you're looking for. It wasn't far from the shopping area, so you could shop & leave your cabana locked up. Then come back & put your purchases in the cabana, and then hang out by the pool. Depending on which one you get, some are closer to the beach, some closer to the shopping, but all right around the pool.

We rented one last May, and are doing again in 3 weeks. We loved it, especially since it was almost 100 degrees the day we were there. It was nice to go in the cabana to cool off. Its right by the pool, so not sure if thats the convenience you're looking for. It wasn't far from the shopping area, so you could shop & leave your cabana locked up. Then come back & put your purchases in the cabana, and then hang out by the pool. Depending on which one you get, some are closer to the beach, some closer to the shopping, but all right around the pool.

Thanks Terry I'm convinced. I'm renting one.

• 2 weeks later...

guess it all depends on what you enjoy. I rented one once...wont do it again. The Cabanas are in the Margaritaville pool area where EVERYONE likes to migrate. When I go on vacation I wanna go to relax and get off the beaten path. I would much prefer to walk down the beach somewhere as apposed to hanging out near a big party scene. So again, it all depends on what you consider a good time.

I'm not even close to being a party type person. When we were there it was pretty quiet. We were on the other side of the pool, from Margaritaville, so maybe thats why. I wouldn't have liked it if it was a huge party, because I like quiet...which it was. Might depend on the number of ships in port that day too.

We rented one last time in GT and will do it again in October. We loved the convenience of having a place to relax, secure our things, get out of the heat (with AC) and rinse off with the outdoor shower. They are right outside the pool area, but just a short walk to the beach.

We've been to Grand Turk 3x and have rented a cabana each time. We love them. They are much nicer than the cabanas at HMC, as they actually lock. We always sail with a group of friends/family and split the cost between all of us. We don't spend a lot of time in there but we love being able to lock our stuff up and go to the beach or hang out in the pool. It's also nice if you need to get out of the hot for a while as the A/C is freezing cold in there! Oh...and they also have free wifi which is a bonus if I want to send a quick email or post a few pics to FB!

Archived