1st timer!!

dirtdobber

Is there any beaches that you can stay on just for the day that you are at port? any Resorts? that will let you stay at their beaches for just that day? and thank you in advance.. I am new and have read a couple of reviews on other pages.. also.. Is there any metal detecting friendly beaches

thank you muches for all your help..:D :confused: :)

Welcome To Cruise Critic.

Yes, in many ports there are beaches you can visit. In some ports you can find hotels that you can purchase a day pass.

You could either post the specific ports here that you would like to do this at or visit the Ports Of Call Board section of cruise critic and post your question on each of the specific ports of call that you are visiting.

Keith

Is there any metal detecting friendly beaches. :confused:
Dobber,

This is a very good question that you really need to check on. Laws in other countries can be completely out of sync with the U.S.. What is acceptable here may be a complete NO NO there. You might want to take cdavids' advice and check with the authorities.

I know the wearing of camo clothing in some countries can get you into trouble. I was ask if I was Military once just because I had camo on. Yeah, like the U.S. wants a fluffy 55 year old in the military. Come to think about it, though, I have seen some higher ranked officers that are old and fluffy.:rolleyes:

A guidebook is what you need....it will show you all the beaches (and distances) in all of your ports. Transportation, too! Libraries have guidebooks, if you don't want to buy one.

Most places are public beaches, so you don't really have to pay a resort to go to the beach!

Archived