FLL Hotel Pre and Post cruise

cbaser

For all you FLL vets out there,

This is my first cruise out of PE. I've got plenty of Hilton Honors points to pay for rooms so something in that family of hotels is preferable. I need something for one night pre-cruise that will be convenient, free shuttles or at least cheap cab fare, and also within easy and safe walking distance to some cheap to moderate restaurants and a grocery store or drug store to pick up some sodas, shampoo, etc. Then I need something for one night post cruise, preferable on the beach, but still fairly cheap cab fare and within walking distance to restaurants. I don't plan to rent a car on either side of the cruise. TIA!

Embassy Suites should fill your pre-cruise needs - big rooms, short cab ride, shopping and dining nearby, nice pool, great breakfast and free happy hour! :D

Here's a list of FLL area hotels on or very near the beach that have been previously suggested:

Beach Place

Ritz Carlton

Alhambra

Westin

W

Hilton

Courtyard

Bahia Mar

B Ocean is near a few restaurants and walking distance to Galleria Mall.

Marriott Harbor Beach, Sheraton, and Best Western Oceanside are a little further but also walk-able.

Good luck! :)

For your pre-cruise, you can try

Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port

They have free airport shuttle and it's very close to the port. You can take their shuttle to the port (these are usually around $10 pp) or you can hop in a taxi.

They also have free breakfast.

http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-garden-inn-ft-lauderdale-airport-cruise-port-FLLFHGI/index.html

Archived