Has anyone used Dreamcatcher Boat Rentals?

Cruisin5

I've never used them, but I am trying to contact them now.

I have sent three emails and called them twice.

No reply.

Unfortunately, I'm getting the same thing from Aquatic Bermuda.

Maybe they have all gone out of business??:confused:

I just spoke with Dreamcatcher Boat Rentals.

He said they are just opening up now. We have reserved a boat for our August trip.

Unfortunately, still no reply from Aquatic Bermuda. Seems like they may have gone out of business:(

Hi all...even though I haven't used them yet I chartered a boat with a captain for this July through Jessie James. They have been extremely responsive and they have great reviews on a certain trip website that advises users. Just a tip for any one who wants it!:)

We rented a Boston whaler from H2) Watersports at Cambridge Beaches in Somerset, Somerset Bridge Watersports is also excellent. There are other threads with more info or just contact them. Best day we spent in Bermuda during our week stay.

I heard back from them too. Still not sure which way I want to go, Whaler or Pontoon. I like the fact that they are a 10 minute walk from the pier.

You mean you heard back from Dreamcatcher? I didn't think they had the Boston Whalers? I rented the pontoon, just because there are 6 of us, and the whalers don't look very big or comfortable for 6.

They are a 10 minute walk from the pier, but that is the ferry pier in Hamilton, not where the cruise ship docks. You probably knew that but if not, and location was your determining factor, you would be a little disappointed.

Still waiting on Aquatic Bermuda:(

• 3 weeks later...

We are also trying to decide whether to rent a Pontoon or the Boston Whalers. We are two families, a total of nine people. So either two boats or one. I heard Fantasea rents pontoons but don't know much about this rental place. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

Archived