Island Escape

mangeo

Sorry just saw your prvious post.

That doesn´t seem to bad and the I.E seems to be the only cruise ship in that day, 14th May (yippee only 13 days!;)) Will the Taxi driver know the Thomson dock, as there seems to be another at Port Pi, should I just ask for Terminal Maritimo ?

We are spending 4 days in Cán Pastilla, our Vueling flight is late in and we have to transit through Barça, so I have arranged the Assistance, fond memories of PMI and the endless zig zag of ramps:eek:

many thanks, mari

Sorry just saw your prvious post.

That doesn´t seem to bad and the I.E seems to be the only cruise ship in that day, 14th May (yippee only 13 days!;)) Will the Taxi driver know the Thomson dock, as there seems to be another at Port Pi, should I just ask for Terminal Maritimo ?

We are spending 4 days in Cán Pastilla, our Vueling flight is late in and we have to transit through Barça, so I have arranged the Assistance, fond memories of PMI and the endless zig zag of ramps:eek:

many thanks, mari

Hi Mari,

I would ask for terminal cruceros which is at Porto Pi, the one near the centre is the freight terminal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

island escape is very nice... crews are all friendly... my 6yrs old daughter loves it.. the only thing we got disappointed and scared off, when the ship tipped on the side on our 4th day while we r having dinner at beachcombe.

Coming out of civitavecchia (Rome) caught a large wave and Captain turned to stop going onto rocks ship tipped real bad and water covered portholes on deck 4 water passed deck 6 and everything in dining room went flying a lot of injuries and a few broken bones. 20 or so people got off ship at next port and flew home.Shops Bars etc were bit of a mess. Quite scary but we'll be back.

Archived