bottles in cases

hi everyone, I remember reading on here about a particular bottle you could buy for putting drink in your case, because you cant buy drink to have in your cabin, anymore so we are thinking of putting a bottle of brandy in our case, does anyone remember this, or am I going crazy !!!:confused:

We have just returned from the Dream. They were selling alcohol in their shops and you were allowed to take them back to your cabin. On two days all drink was sold at 15% less than their usual selling price. Our bags were scanned in as usual when we returned to the ship but this has always been the case.

hi everyone, I remember reading on here about a particular bottle you could buy for putting drink in your case, because you cant buy drink to have in your cabin, anymore so we are thinking of putting a bottle of brandy in our case, does anyone remember this, or am I going crazy !!!:confused:

I always take emergency rations with me, packed in the main luggage - never had any problems getting it aboard.

Get your hands on the 1 litre plastic bottles that are sold in most duty free outlets these days.

I now buy such bottles rather than glass at every opportunity so as to have one (at least) in stock for future cruise trips - and always keep an empty or two in case of need.

Then invest in a 3.4L/114oz/3.5QT plastic food container with clip on lid from Tesco - the bottle fits PERFECTLY.

PlasticBottle_zps04af1c2e.jpg

hi, thank you all very much for your imput to my question regarding bottles in cases, I have read and taken "onboard" (no pun intended) all your advice and will put bottle in case (like suggested) and if you can still buy on board, so much the better !!!:)

Archived