Anybody just back from Grand Turk?

gslargent

We're supposed to be stopping in Grand Turk next week on the Breeze. Has anyone been there in the past few weeks? I know that they had some issues with water quality, just wondering if all is well now. Thanks!

hi just from what I read from others cruisers, The stop is open again and from what Im hearing almost everyone is taking water from the ship and not eating or drinking at the port

We're supposed to be stopping in Grand Turk next week on the Breeze. Has anyone been there in the past few weeks? I know that they had some issues with water quality, just wondering if all is well now. Thanks!

Think we may be at Grand Turk about the same time. I have read a lot and everything seems to be fine. Have read people ate and drink other than bottled or canned drinks, did not get sick. We go next week also.

4/2014 Carnival Dream

5/2013 Carnival Fascination

5/2012 Carnival Conquest

1/2011 Carnival Truimph

2/2010 Carnival Truimph

1/2009 Carnival Freedom

4/2008 Carnival Fantasy

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=David - Deborah&date=5-11-2013&text=30th Anniversary Cruise&ship=Carnival Fascination

David&date=4-18-2014&text=Great Getaway&ship=Carnival Dream

Our family was there on 04/18. The boys had frozen drinks at Margaritaville and no problems. My dh had a cocktail on ice down the beach at Jack's Shack and again, no issues. I stuck to Diet Coke in the can so no problems there.

:)

Our family was there on 04/18. The boys had frozen drinks at Margaritaville and no problems. My dh had a cocktail on ice down the beach at Jack's Shack and again, no issues. I stuck to Diet Coke in the can so no problems there.

:)

How was the food at Jack's Shack?

DH and I were in Grand Turk on 4/18. I had bottled water and dumped out the ice in the cup they gave me (because I'm slightly paranoid-lol!) DH had a large soda in a "bong" type plastic cup. He drank it with the ice and didn't get sick. We also both went in the pool with no issues.

The biggest issue we had in Grand Turk was someone STEALING our deck chairs right off the front porch of our private, poolside cabana! :mad:

DH and I were in Grand Turk on 4/18. I had bottled water and dumped out the ice in the cup they gave me (because I'm slightly paranoid-lol!) DH had a large soda in a "bong" type plastic cup. He drank it with the ice and didn't get sick. We also both went in the pool with no issues.

The biggest issue we had in Grand Turk was someone STEALING our deck chairs right off the front porch of our private, poolside cabana! :mad:

How rude! Did you know who had stolen the chairs, and what did you do to rectify the situation? Just wondering.

Archived