Princess Secrets they Don't Tell You - 2013 version

Fax in your request, then call Princess Booking Support at 1-800-872-6779 ext. 30317. They can immediately add your OBC to your booking, while you wait. I've done this a few times when the fax has gotten "lost".

I have "BOLDED" the booking date on the fax I have sent so they see I am timely!! Then called - I have found it best to get the proof & the info on the same page - a single sheet doesnt seem to get lost as frequently

Thanks for the link for military veterans to get an OBC. When we asked our travel agent at AAA about perks for veterans, she said there was nothing available! :( Our first cruise is in a few weeks, so my husband has just enough time to send this out.

When I applied it took less than 24 hours and yes like most people the TA did not know anything about it. It is worth just reading the forums and looking at what is actually on the Princess website as there is quite a bit of information on it.

Thanks for the link for military veterans to get an OBC. When we asked our travel agent at AAA about perks for veterans, she said there was nothing available! :( Our first cruise is in a few weeks, so my husband has just enough time to send this out.

I would be looking for a new travel agent

What is the easiest/quickest/soonest way to obtain a Patter on day of embarkation? Is it possible to get one before boarding?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Since cabins are available upon boarding the Patter will be in your cabin.

What is the easiest/quickest/soonest way to obtain a Patter on day of embarkation? Is it possible to get one before boarding?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Walk to your cabin. It will be sitting on the desk or bed.

Since cabins are available upon boarding the Patter will be in your cabin.

Yes, the Patter will be in your cabin.

Extra copies of the Patter are available at the Purser's Desk (passenger service). Sometimes, each person in the cabin wants one of his own.

LuLu

~~~~

You can, if the ship has it, eat at the International Café. We have found that the crowd is very light since most want to go to the buffet and gorge themselves. We then normally sit there and watch the other PAX's come aboard until it's time to go to the safety briefing.

Previous Cruises

Alaska - 2008 Island Princess

Alaska - 2009 (B2B) Island Princess

Alaska - 2010 Royal Princess

Alaska - 2011 Golden Princess

Panama Canal - 2012 Coral Princess

Alaska - 2012 Star Princess

Western Caribbean - 2013 Crown Princess

Future Cruises

Alaska - 2013 Island Princess

Western Caribbean - 2013 Caribbean Princess

Eastern Caribbean - 2014 Royal Princess

I think they may have given up on keeping it quiet that a main dining room is open on embarkation day, and not just for B2B cruisers. It was listed in the venues open for lunch on embarkation dat in the Patter you get in your cabin when you first get onboard, at least on Golden Princess.

Yes, the Patter will be in your cabin.

Extra copies of the Patter are available at the Purser's Desk (passenger service). Sometimes, each person in the cabin wants one of his own.

LuLu

~~~~

This is always on my "list" I hand to my steward upon introductions. I like to have an extra one for my scrap book.

I hand him/her a "list" because in my excitement, I always forget to mention something and have to bother him/her later. Something extra is always included with the list (cash, chocolate, etc).

Renee

This is always on my "list" I hand to my steward upon introductions. I like to have an extra one for my scrap book.

I hand him/her a "list" because in my excitement, I always forget to mention something and have to bother him/her later. Something extra is always included with the list (cash, chocolate, etc).

Renee

What kinds of things are you asking for that you need a "list"? Just curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With this being a recently added option to exchange a complimentary mini-bar for 2 coffee cards here is the FAQ showing this option in case staff are not aware of it's existence.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=270225&d=1367781320

Is there a link to a Princess website where this information is? Just thinking if we have a problem exchanging for 2 coffee cards it would be better if we could point to the info on the Princess website. I've looked but couldn't find it anywhere.

Is there a link to a Princess website where this information is? Just thinking if we have a problem exchanging for 2 coffee cards it would be better if we could point to the info on the Princess website. I've looked but couldn't find it anywhere.

My apologies for not including the link in the PDF file of the info that I cut/pasted. :o I've creatde a new PDF file to add the link's information just in case it comes into question and attached it here.

You may have to be signed in to your Captain's Circle account but it wasn't under the benefits section for the different levels but I found it under the "Questions" section where their FAQs are located.

There you'll find the better description of the Elite Mini-Bar benefit that I used. The seach function on the Princess is VERY poor which makes so many simple things so hard to locate when searching for an answer. :(

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/contactUs.page#elite_mini-Bar

Hopefully you'll be able to view it on the UK website which has been experiencing some problems as it's merged with the USA website.

Elite Mini-Bar FAQ.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer

My apologies for not including the link in the PDF file of the info that I cut/pasted. :o I've creatde a new PDF file to add the link's information just in case it comes into question and attached it here.

You may have to be signed in to your Captain's Circle account but it wasn't under the benefits section for the different levels but I found it under the "Questions" section where their FAQs are located.

There you'll find the better description of the Elite Mini-Bar benefit that I used. The seach function on the Princess is VERY poor which makes so many simple things so hard to locate when searching for an answer. :(

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/contactUs.page#elite_mini-Bar

Hopefully you'll be able to view it on the UK website which has been experiencing some problems as it's merged with the USA website.

Thanks for that. It does appear that the information is not available on the UK website so I will print it off and hope it still applies on cruises sailing from Southampton!

Thanks for that. It does appear that the information is not available on the UK website so I will print it off and hope it still applies on cruises sailing from Southampton!

Hopefully the info will result in getting the type of package you desire by calling room service to exchange your mini-bar setup.

Thanks for the information. I faxed over the request today, and will follow up on the phone early next week before I take off. I'd like to think they could make it happen if as a last resort I end up having to re-fax while on the phone to them too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thought I'd follow up with my experience. I BOUGHT the stock and faxed the request last Friday. Since we fly out in 3 days, I called them this morning to follow up. They could not have been nicer or given any better customer service than I received. I was told it is no problem doing this with less than 14 days, they just wanted to make sure I was taken care of and a happy customer/stockholder. They even questioned if my husband had military service so they could give us another $250 more in OBC (unfortunately he is not).

Thank you everyone for their input on this. I am so happy that I went ahead and purchased stock to get the OBC on our upcoming voyage. Guess the 14 day advance is not a rule, just a guideline. Wish I would have done this years ago!

Edited by hubble