Land Tours Which is best with Royal Celebrity?

supafly78ak

I was just wondering if any of you have done a land tour with Royal Celebrity this summer so far and what did you think of it?

Any memerable moments aboard the motorcoach or train, any funny drivers or tour directors?

Thanks

Supa

I can tell you are a newbie & welcome to our great group of folks who love to cruise Celebirty.

I love the M Class ships (Summit, Constellation, Millenium & Infinity) and you will find in in AFT CC (Concierge Class) which started last September on Connie's Transatlantic cruise. Most of it was not even close to what was advertised, so they added bottles of champagne & boxes of chocolates to folks who seemed entertained by all of it.

if you mean excursions booked through the cruiseline, yes we do them since if we are late returning they hold the ship for their booked event. If you book it yourself & are late, you wave at the ship going far out to sea without you.

They also have Cruise/Tour packages to locations that they have rail service & lodges to stay in, but we haven't done that. They fly us in to board the ship & take us to the airport after we disembark to fly home.

I am not new thanks...I only wanted to see if any one had any funny stories from their land tour portion of their cruise.

Supa

Try the Alaska forum under Ports of Call, if you are refering to Alaska Cruisetours. There should be people there who have done Royal Celebrity tours and sailed with Celebrity or Royal Caribbean. I don't recall any funny stories from our tour last year, but we did have a great time with a great tour guide and driver.

I can tell you are a newbie & welcome to our great group of folks who love to cruise Celebirty.

I love the M Class ships (Summit, Constellation, Millenium & Infinity) and you will find in in AFT CC (Concierge Class) which started last September on Connie's Transatlantic cruise. Most of it was not even close to what was advertised, so they added bottles of champagne & boxes of chocolates to folks who seemed entertained by all of it.

No, the OP had it correct Celebrity's and Royal Caribbean's land based tours are called Royal Celebrity Tours

Archived