Will we miss the orioles games ??!!

We are sailing on the PRIDE May 19 and my husband is concerned he will miss part of the games each night because we have late dining - we have reasons for not changing it to the MY TIME - and he wonders where he might be able to catch some of the Orioles Games ?

Which lounges are good for watching Orioles/ any baseball?

Does anyone know if it might be replayed on the TV in our rooms ?

Also, I assume during our cruise the PRIDE is still on EST ?

Thanks for your help -- !!

We are sailing on the PRIDE May 19 and my husband is concerned he will miss part of the games each night because we have late dining - we have reasons for not changing it to the MY TIME - and he wonders where he might be able to catch some of the Orioles Games ?

Which lounges are good for watching Orioles/ any baseball?

Does anyone know if it might be replayed on the TV in our rooms ?

Also, I assume during our cruise the PRIDE is still on EST ?

Thanks for your help -- !!

Your cruise should still be on EST and my best guest for viewing a sports game would be the Sports bar next to Starry Night on Deck 2 (Promenade) Forward. The TV stations in the cabins do not come out of Baltimore, so I wouldn't expect the game to play in there. You might want to consider booking the Steakhouse for the first night if it really matters to him that much. That way you can chose when you want to dine--plus it's pretty quiet up there.

You can see from my signature that I am a big Red Sox fan. The only games that will be available are ones that are national and on ESPN.

I have missed many Red Sox games while on cruises.

I went back and re-read. I thought I read that the game was the first night of the cruise, hence the advice. I really don't know what to tell you. My bff's from Pittsburgh cruised for my wedding in January and were able to watch the Penguin's hockey games in the bar.

Archived