Just Back From Miracle !

southseaers

Just back from June 12th cruise. Will post review soon. Big news is wife won

7 day cruise for 2 in Bingo. Wow ! Then we won $150 in free photos . All on June 18th. My Birthday. Been on 41 cruises . 10 years since last Carnival cruise. Had great time.

7 day cruise for 2 in Bingo. Wow ! Then we won $150 in free photos . All on June 18th. My Birthday. Been on 41 cruises . 10 years since last Carnival cruise. Had great time.

Was on same cruise... everything was excellent! Was there for the free cruise bingo.... got lucky that the other lady wasn't paying attention (or whatever) to her card, she had Bingo several numbers early and then didn't win the tie breaker - great prize!

I wish I had mentioned Cruise critic to you! We were at the table across from you - (I came over and congratulated you on your cruise win and your birthday. Glad you made it home safely. Let us know when you take your free cruise!! (How did you win the photos?)

We were on the same cruise, having major withdrawals today! My family had a blast, this was a great ship! This was our 5th cruise, 2nd with Carnival, and we ranked it one of the best we have taken (We have sailed RCCL Voyager, Disney Magic and Caribbean Princess). Congrats on your winnings!

Congratulations! We won BINGO on our first 7 day cruise... no luck with BINGO since then... we should quit while we are still "ahead" LOL...

Great birthday gift for you (that is my son's birthday too!).

Looking forward to reviews from all who sailed (even "mini" reviews) - the more info the better!

Has ANYONE enjoyed the PIANO BAR yet? (seems most have not...:( )

Tom

We were also on that cruise. didnt win anything exciting like a free cruise, but sure had a wonderful week. great cruise, great weather, great ship, and very friendly and helpful staff. nothing to complain about from us for sure.

as for the piano bar, our opinion is that james can play that piano really well, but his singing is not up to the same level.

It was so nice meeting all of you at maguires at the beginning of the cruise.

already wishing for the next one.

:)

Ok everyone need to hear some reviews baout this ship...

the balonies in particular !

By the way congrats on your win and happy birthday to everyone, including sons, daughters, mothers and father...

seems to be a popular day !:)

What a nice birthday present! Hopefully you will enjoy your "free" cruise as well as this one. We're sailing 7/17 and are looking forward to an enjoyable cruise also. Can't wait for your reviews.

Ok everyone need to hear some reviews baout this ship...

the balonies in particular !

By the way congrats on your win and happy birthday to everyone' date=' including sons, daughters, mothers and father...

seems to be a popular day !:)[/quote']Just back from 6/12 cruise on Miracle - don't know what you want to know about balconies. I can give this advise, do not go to deck 8 w/balcony (at least in the section we were in - cabin 8142). The reason -- the way the ship is designed you have a HUGE overhang from the Lido deck, great to block the rain, but also blocks the view of the midnight sky. Had to hang over to look out and enjoy the stars. Otherwise the balconies are plenty big for two, great just to sit out at the end of a long night and just "chill"....

We were also on that cruise. didnt win anything exciting like a free cruise, but sure had a wonderful week. great cruise, great weather, great ship, and very friendly and helpful staff. nothing to complain about from us for sure.

as for the piano bar, our opinion is that james can play that piano really well, but his singing is not up to the same level.

It was so nice meeting all of you at maguires at the beginning of the cruise.

already wishing for the next one.

:)

Hey Dot's Hub... was great meeting you and Dot. I'll agree with your comment about James, great player but vocals just aren't at same level.

We were there two nights - played the "name that tune" trivia one night, named 12 of the 20 tunes, was good enough to win (Black Coral pendant was prize).

Boy that piano man sure gets bashed on the Miracle! He's not bad, he's just not that good is a better way to put it. He was able to pull in a few drunks but even they could only take so much. Seemed like a nice fellow though.

Last we was a total blast to us. We all enjoyed the ship and the week seemed to move along nicely but ended to quickly. Another night like the Legend had would have made it nicer. This ship compares very favorable to the Legend since it's the same class. We enjoyed the Legend when it was new a few years ago. We knew what to expect on the Miracle and it delivered in all areas. Would like to have had the hot tub and spa stuff opened to at least midnight. Enjoyed all the shows and yes the last one was a tab bit weak with the girl singer and least funny comedian togother. I was picked for the late night Hpynotist show and had a blast with that. The late night comedians were funny. The Beatles show really super. Service was all around great for us. Too many people in the pools on sea day but what ship doesn't have that problem. Water slide fast some days, slow on others for some reason(water level?) Still wish they would use fresh water in the pools. The salt water is rough on the little ones. Enjoyed the free pool at Costa Maya. Nice beach too. Shopping not so great there but food very good. Paridise Beach in Coz. was just that Paridise! More great food and drinks and fantastic clean fun beach. Snorkeling not too bad either for free. There was a medical emergency one night, Weds I think around 4AM. I heard it was not good. Anyone find out what happened? Funny how on the morning to get off people can't follow simple instructions. There were 9 families trying to disembark on the carry your own lugguge without carrying any luggage. They got caught and sent back. The esculator broke down slowing down the disembark process. And CD Mark swore to me we would hear the speakers in our room when the process was underway. It didn't happen and we had a hard time hearing it in the hallways with others having farwell parties in the halls. Why can't they flip that switch the last morning so all can hear? Looks like it would solve lost of confusion on first timers on when to get off.

We were also on the Miracle 6/12 cruise. Had a ball!!! Dot and Dotshub...we just loved meeting you and seeing you everywhere! Bobandsherry and swiss...we had a good time meeting you also but didn't seem to run into you alot. THe girls had an okay time on the extreem cave tubing. I just think it was too much activity for their sleep deprived brain. My very favorite part was the trip to Chacchoben with David and Ivan. They are the very best for that tour. We had Ivan and I just wrote him a thank you note. I lost my diamond out of my wedding ring...hubby bought me a new one in Coz ...then found my diamond in the bottom of a backpack we used for several shore tours. Strange but true. My kids had a wonderful time. They partied all night at Frankensteins and we would see them after noon. They met some great kids..Shaun, Whitney, Mike, and several others. Went to PB in Coz and had a great day. The other great thing was our waiter in the dining room...Alwye I think he spelt his name. We were at table 126. He was the greatest. My kids came to dinner every night without being asked. Great time had by all.

Archived