Changing Categories before Final Payment

seasick sid

We have booked a veranda class stateroom but so far have only paid the deposit. Are we allowed to change to a category X concierge class or category X suite class? If so would we lose the OBC that we had acquired so far $200? Or would we benefit from the $1000 obc offer on suites that is currently being advertised?:confused:

We have booked a veranda class stateroom but so far have only paid the deposit. Are we allowed to change to a category X concierge class or category X suite class? If so would we lose the OBC that we had acquired so far $200? Or would we benefit from the $1000 obc offer on suites that is currently being advertised?:confused:

We changed ours to a concierge class after final payment for an extra £200 just the other day

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yes, you can change from your booking to an 'offer' -- as far as I know you don't lose your deposit as it is transferred but will lose you OBC if you swap to an offer as it is treated as a New booking.. I think losing $200 OBC & moving to a £1000 OBC is a no brainer. Why not call Celebrity & check with them.

I am cruising in June and got an Early Booking Discount but since booking in advance I have lost out on quite a few deals and after final payment I also noticed that due to there being lots of unsold cabins they had reduced the fare. I gave them a call and was given a refund of the difference but had the Early Booking Discount removed but financially it was worth it.

Archived