Set Sail Pass Printed -- but now credit card is cancelled

Smiles all around tonight ... my card came in today's mail. I'll go and make the change shortly and then print out a new set sail pass.

Thank you all around for your suggestions (I especially didn't realize they would have overnighted it gratis. I hope I don't ever need to know that again ... but I'll certainly keep it in mind.)

I had to fill out a new credit card form like you do online, but at the counter. Then they swiped the new credit card. That process took about 2 minutes.

I've had this same situation happen to me and when I got to the terminal, they didn't have me fill out anything. They just swiped the card, like they always do. I even called RCCL in advance and they said all that matters is the card you bring to the pier. So, this should take no additional time at all since they have to swipe your card either way.

Smiles all around tonight ... my card came in today's mail. I'll go and make the change shortly and then print out a new set sail pass.

Thank you all around for your suggestions (I especially didn't realize they would have overnighted it gratis. I hope I don't ever need to know that again ... but I'll certainly keep it in mind.)

Good to hear....and for future reference, most major credit card issuers (Chase, B of A, etc) will overnight for free for any reason. They do love to get the card in your hands quickly :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Great news!! enjoy your cruise!:):)

I don't even bother to print the Set Sail Pass. They do it all at check in and I challenge anyone to know. It takes no more time at all.

Having a SetSail might save some time getting in the terminal. I know at Port Canaveral if you don't have a SetSail, the security people need to look up your name on the manifest before they let you in the terminal.

Archived